Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Used car exporter from Croatia offering great cars to African market used car delers

We are Croatian based used car dealers offering tailor made sourcing of great used cars from Croatia if you are serious used car dealer in africsn market than we are right partner for you.

Best regards from Croatia,

Zarko
 Reply  Quote

Dearest one,

My name is Atanda Wasiu from Cote d'ivoire, I have read your message and i decided to reply you. It is true that african countries consume a lot of used cars from europe and it would be great if you can really open up such company starting from your continent down to this place.

Cote d'ivoire as an example is the second country in west african that consume a lot of used cars and most of their preferable cars are peugeot, toyota corolla, mazda, bmw and other trucks ones like daf, mercedes etc.

I have 10 years of experiences in dealing with used cars in Africa as a whole thus i am bilingual which gives me the opportunity to transact with sub regions such as burkina faso, mali, nigeria, benin , togo and even liberia..... I am ready to work with anyone who is really ready to give a try into this great business in Africa and i am sure that the person would never regret of venturing into it.

It will be great to receive your reply soon, this is my mail owasiu2011@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi I need left hand drive cars and trucks ASAP

Contact me zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map