Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Second-hand clothing supplier from China

My warehouse locates in Shenzhen China. The quality is better than any other cities in China. Most of my used clothing enjoy a ready sell in Africa.
We grade original clothing into two degrees, A, B. And we mainly sells Grade A summer and winter clothing.

We usually bale into 80kg/95kg/100kg, and also it can be according to your needs. And We will pack some packages in a container as much as possible, so as to reduce your expenses.

About the packing list, Customers need to depend on our factory packing list. Because we know how many good quality bales of each item can be made in these days. And we will try our best to make good packing list for the customers.

Below are the Relevant Information of our Used Clothes for your kind reference:

1. MOQ: One 40 FT Container, about 29Tons;
2. Sample: Samples are not available,
3. Payment: 30% Deposit first, then we pack and load; You transfer the Balance upon receipt of COPY B/L, then ORIGINAL for you;
4. Delivery Time: Within 15 days after receiving your 30% Advanced Payment;
5. Material (Cotton, Silk, Jeans, Polyester, etc.), Packing List, Pictures and Price List: Find the Attachments;
6. Packing: 100KG / Bale packed by machine and we can load 295 Bales in a 40 FT Container;
7. Shipping Cost: Depends on the Port of Destination;

I sincerely hope that you can come to Factory and see the products on your own eyes.
hidream8@yahoo.com
www.haijin.hk
whatsapp:+86 15816888177
 Reply  Quote

hi
sir, I am a buyer from Pakistan, I need an immediate price quotation for the following: Bulk Clothing used

S/No Mark Items
1.Household rummage, 2.Ski jackets, 3.Childrens' medium rummage, 4.Jogging pants, 5.Knitted scarves & caps, 6.Paired shoes, 7.Ladies nylon rummage, 8.Childrens' heavy rummage, 9.Men's cotton colored shirts, 10.Ladies polyester pants, 11.Ladies elastic pants, 12.Denim jackets, 13.Leather jacket, 14.Hand bags/ school bags, 15.Party dresses, 16.Light zipper jackets, 17.Leather belts, 18.Men's cotton white shirt, 19.Real velvet, 20.Plush(fake fur), 21.Suede jackets, 22.Valour, 23.Mixed original sweaters, 24.Military, 25.Single shoes, 26.Torn jean pants, 27.Bed sheets, 28.Bed spread , 29.Curtain, 30.Blanket, 31.Quilt, 32. Mixed toys, 33.Mixed jeans.

Please response me immediately along with the price quotation, and we need a 40 fit container, Quantity: As much as you can fill in a 40 fit container.
 Reply  Quote

please contact sales@retailnetworkclothing.co.uk or contact me on whatsapp on 00447824877342
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map