Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Japanese Car & Spare parts WANTED in Namibia Africa

Hi my name is Abias Shatimwene Engombe from Namibia, I’m not a business man nor have company but I’ve always wanted to work in this field (selling cars) but I have lacked of capital, during the last two years I’ve been doing a lot of studies about cars market here in Namibia studies about which kind of cars Namibian people prefer and which models they buy according to their life style and market records, I found most of the people here in Namibia they love Japanese cars and most of them they buy second hand cars cause some of them can't afford to buy a new car and some of them they just love used cars and let me tell you something Namibian market is the best place to sell your Japanese used cars they are very proven as an excellent cars and in demand more and more every single day and is I mentioned before I’ve always wanted to work in selling cars I’m very interested to sell your used cars here in Namibia and work with you for a long term I’ve some connections with cars dealers and I’ve good knowledge about Japanese cars models and the market I’ve big passion about doing this I just want some support about customs fees and some stuff, I’m ready to be your agent for your company here in Namibia and at the same time selling your cars I’ll promote for your used cars and I’m ready to open branches here with showrooms and working with you side by side to dominate this market by selling big quantities in a competitive prices, I’ve a lot of smart marketing plans, I’m very excited...let’s put this in gear
If you are interested please contact me directly on my cell phone +264 81 329 8100
Or email me on, shatimwene@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map