Africa Guide
recommended trip :

ALL VEHICLES

ALL VEHICLES
April 22, 2015 01:52PM
By Jim327
Hi . My name is James and i operate from Southern Ireland . At present i have some 4x4 jeeps that i think might suit the African market . I can source any make car/van/jeep complete , spare parts or tyres . Trucks or coaches. All right hand drive . Delivered to any port in IRL or UK .
What i am looking for is a partner/buyer that is familiar with the African market and who would be interested in doing business with me .
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
James
 Reply  Quote

Re: ALL VEHICLES
May 03, 2015 07:28AM
Hi James,
Am a car dealer with good connections in Southern Africa. I have been importing cars from the UK from 2011 to date. Am from Zambia by the way and i can tell you the market is ripe for used cars provided prices are reasonable. What i luck is a good partner so what i do is search for a car online and have my Uncle from London go inspect the car. If you are serious we can work on this on a large scale.....
My email address is : info@peak-motors.co.uk
Cell: +260966603172
 Reply  Quote

Re: ALL VEHICLES
October 28, 2016 09:40AM
Good Morning,

I hope you are well?

I came across your details on Africa Guide and wanted to make contact as I saw you were interested in creating new procurement and supply relationships around vehicle spare parts.

I wanted to take this opportunity to drop you a quick email to introduce myself as the new Export Parts Sales Executive here at Conrico International. I would like to discover what brands of spare parts you currently purchase and in what capacity of environment or project do you use them in? I work for a large business in the UK and we export products throughout the world and I am keen to work with you where possible.

I would like to engage and fully understand how you carry out the majority of your procurement work and in particular for the following products, as I do believe we could offer you the perfect solution, with some competitive prices and very strong supply delivery times for:

• Genuine and OEM / Aftermarket vehicles, truck and motorbike spare parts a vast amount of different brands.
• Oil.
• Tyres.
• Tools.
• Workshop equipment.
• Consumables (I.e. PPE clothing, footwear, gloves, hygiene, factory equipment and many more)

I thought you would be very interested in our current special promotional spare part stock clearance for both the Tata Xenon and the Iveco Leoncino and Iveco Daily surplus stock parts. Please see the attached current offer price list (Ex-works UK, Excluding VAT).

NB: This is a first come first served offer basis. When the current stock is gone its gone.

Here is a link to our website if you require any further information: [conrico.com] and [conrico.com] or please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have a specific enquiry.

I look forward to receiving your replies in due course and hope that we can work together very soon.

Regards

Dave Watson
dwatson@conrico.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map