Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNER TO START A PASSENGER TRANSPORT BUSINESS IN AFRICA

I am looking for a business partner to start a passenger transport business in Africa,if you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me atstanmad12@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Am Samwel Magina,

A young and strong Tanzanian man.

In reference to your request, am interested being your partner in Tanzania for the passenger transport business in Africa.

You will never regret to having me as your partner. there are lots of opportunities in the transport sector in Tanzania. We can secure them and expand more business.

we will discuss more as we continue communicating.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
I am interested and based in The Gambia. We can work together.Let us work it out.
Henry
 Reply  Quote

Hi how are you guys
I'm a trader in the uk and I have access to over 5000 trucks and cars if anyone is interested in buying direct from me than please feel free to contact me on 07765599185 on wassup or my email on zak_khan12@icloud.com. Also I have sold many trucks/cars all over Africa and currently working with someone in Malawi and Zimbabwe who are buying off me on a requlary and the prices are extremely competitive I look forward hearing from you many thanks
 Reply  Quote

i have interested in your business we can do business here in Tanzania
my whatsapps +255762059950
 Reply  Quote

Good afternoon

We have a opportunity for u if your interested
 Reply  Quote

I am able to partner with anyone who seeks to do transport business in Cametoon-Africa. It is very paying here. Contact me via clancy.naj@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there! my name is Olivia josef in Namibia me and my husband are looking for business partnetr in car transport, printing business and in agriculture farming business too. if you are intrested to work with us in Namibia email us at oliviapkjosef@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello
IMy name is Nana and I have passion for transport business so we can do business in Ghana together
my email address :YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM
Thanks for the attention
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
I am India based consultant for African Business opportunities i design complete road map for doing business in Africa.
once deal is done i guide companies to expand business into various countries ,if interested reply back.
Regards
Ajay Sant
 Reply  Quote

Contact me through my mail smitprmr@gmail.com or phone 9978355595
 Reply  Quote

Dear Mallory,

My name is Christopher the Business Manager of conbeat integrated services limited. We are newly registered body with the Nigerian corporate affairs commission with team of young personality coming together to make an impact in the business world and thereby creating sustainable value to the society at large.

I got your details and your interest in partnering and developing your business in Africa (Nigeria to be precise) and I wish to inform you that we at Conbeat will be glad to partner with you in achieving your dream.

I will awaits your response for further discussion.

Regards
For: Conbeat Integrated

conbeatintegrated@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

Are you still interested in the transport business in Africa? An interest from Abidjan Ivory Coast

Regards
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm the founder and @#$%& of Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, a membership-based organization registered in Ghana. My organization is interested in being your business partner to start transportation business in Ghana. Contact me through admin@entrepreneurssupport.org and let us discuss how we can work together.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Osabutey
 Reply  Quote

This my number +2330248049180 am from Ghana call let's talk please
 Reply  Quote

an you contact me on this i can manage the transport business

farightvent@gmail.com
'
 Reply  Quote

I am more thank ready to work with you in Cameroon; one of the most promising countries in terms of public transport. The up coming 2019 African Cup of Nation is just another avenue where more passenger transport would be more than needed.

I am reachable on jnkuekue22@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am based in Lubumbashi in the DRCongo and am very interested in the business.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map