Africa Guide
recommended trip :

interested in your business

Only Message If You Are Famililar With The Import Duty Cost In Your Country
Not Looking for Salesman... Dealers and Importers Only

Hello,
I am from Canada, Toronto who is looking to do business with someone in Africa to export cars from Canada to Africa. All Cars/Suv Left Hand Drive. My prices are very low.

Honda. Toyota.Acura.Lexus. All And Any Makes

3 Types of cars sold in auctions 1.Clean Title 2. Accident 3. Theft Recovery

I am a Automotive Dealer in Canada and the city is Toronto. Currently I am going to 3 different auto auctions, two of them sell No Accident Cars and 1 of them sells accident and theft recovery cars only. I am able to buy no accident and minor accident cars.
To get this started you guys can tell me what year/make/model you are interested in and I can tell you what price they are being sold at the auction.

Canadian Dollars

1. 2003 ACURA MDX TRG 6G SUV Auto PS PB AC SR AWD 276,708 SILVER $1,850
2. 1999 LEXUS ES300 6G 4DSN A PS PB AC PG 145,468 WHITE $1,700
3. 2004 TOYOTA CAMRY 4G 4DSN A PS PB AC 259,602 GREY $2,500
4. 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY CE 4G 4DSN A PS PB AC HT 462,052 GREY $1,500
5. 2004 TOYOTA CAMRY LE 4G 4DSN A PS PB AC 151,736 GREY $2,700

If both parties don’t make money than there is NO BUSINESS
Please get back to me with your email. If I find a serious buyer I am also willing to visit the country.
 Reply  Quote

I am from Malawi,I am very conversant with import taxes here,I can also find market for your cars here,for further info contact me atstanmad12@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

interested in your business
March 29, 2015 10:06AM
hello i am Elvis from Cameroon and i am vest with custom duties in Cameroon. so i will like to do business with you. You can contact me through elvisnewen@yahoo.com for further discussions.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Businessman,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
I am very interested to do business with you.

It will be a great opportunity for you to leverage on the existing market we have in Nigeria. Our company is registered in Nigeria with the cooperate affair commission.

Regards,
For: ka-kris integrated services limited
 Reply  Quote

You are welcome in Burkina Faso.
golden.market@live.fr
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

This is Mr Atanda from Cote d'ivoire, i am interested in the partnership and would like to make business with you and this is my mail owasiu2011@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map