Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: used clothes exporter looking for agents Container in all Africa

Our company`s name is MN Corporation, we export used clothes in all Africa. We are looking for agents for sell only container. We think african market is very competitive thats why we would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about used clothes market. If you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience, we are more than willing to work with you. Please post your contacts so that We can contact you, and we can have a detail discussion.

Best Regards,

MN corporation
m.napolitanocompany@gmail.com +0039 3387973435
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
Really interested in your offering, can you please contact me on oguine@pt.lu for details.

Cheers
 Reply  Quote

Hallo,
I am very interested in used clothing business, please share more information.

I cover the Kenyan market but can also cover the whole of East Africa.
My email: mumbi1234@yahoo.com
Grace
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in this business please send more info to this email add atstanmad12@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir :
We are a professional second-hand used clothing exporter suppliers. Our factory has long-term supply of high quality second-hand clothes, shoes, bags.
Our product quality and service first and long-term access to customers of praise.
If you interested in, you can email me, I'll send some pictures to show you.
Waiting for your reply.
Sincerely,
Root Ma
URL: www.haijin.hk
Mobile phone: +86 15816888177
Email:hidream8@yahoo.com
Address : Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Sir
Am Samsiden Am from the Gambia west Africa..
This my contact for more discussion
Sheriffo2017@gmail
±2203139271
 Reply  Quote

We are an experienced grading and wholesale company with over 15 years of presence on the global second hand clothing market.
In order to supply you with the good quality fashionable clothing the clothes we sort are collected from high living standard regions of Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, USA and Canada.
We are proud of our grading and quality control system that provides you with a great variety of options and consistency in quality level for your business. We have put all our experience and knowledge of the second hand clothing market to develop a special product composition that has proven to work very well for our African clients.
All the goods are carefully packed in different sizes and you can choose the size that is the most suitable for you.
Since we are located in Varna we have a direct access to the second largest see port in Bulgaria making the shipping quicker and cheaper.
Our professional approach, clear terms and consistent quality have earned us many loyal customers throughout Africa. We like to keep constant communication with our clients and help you find the best solutions for your business.
Contact us now to provide you with our latest product list!
Eurotex Ltd.
Denitsa Todorova
E-mail: sales@eurotex.com
www.EurotexGlobal.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi
Retail Network Clothing is A Used Clothing supplier offering Summer mix Grade A and B sorted and Un sorted

Children swear Menswear and Ladies wear No Stains rips or tears or old fashioned all the Rubbish taken out offering good high quality Clothing.
Contact me on 00447391167024 or sales@retailnetworkclothing.co.uk for a quote
 Reply  Quote

clement.muhairwe@yahoo.com
Mobile +256-757-465260
 Reply  Quote

Am very interested to work with you as an agent for your company. am from zambia and you can reach me on the following line # +260977477309
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Kindly contact me on: irfan@imperialrags.biz

Regards,
Irfan
 Reply  Quote

Hello
If you are still interested,please mail me sensupplyer@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Imperial Rags (Pvt.) Ltd has its own sorting and grading factory in Karachi - Pakistan. We can offer you Premium Grade A, Fashionable items. Our mostly items are from USA and Canada which produce very good quality. We can also work with agents who are interested.

Kind regards,
Irfan
email: irfan@imperialrags.biz
www.imperialrags.biz
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map