Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Business Partners in Africa - Cars, Car Parts, Brand Clothes, Mobile Phones and more

Dear Business man,

My name is Xavi and I am from Germany. I am looking for Business partners in any kind of industry. I can organize and ship basically everything from Germany to Africa. Also I have an excellent network throughout Europe and if anything specialized is needed from the EU countries, I can organize and ship that as well. This opportunity is very interesting for car dealerships, boutiques, computer/electronic stores, drug stores, cosmetic shops and much more. I am intending to establish long term partnerships. So, if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

Kindest Regards,

Xavi
 Reply  Quote

Hi Xavi,
Nice to hear from you.
Please email me at princely_non@hotmail.com and i hope we can get started from there.
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
Thanks.
Ratchanon
 Reply  Quote

ALS Group DR Congo,lusiense.a@gmaim.com Tel +243 999964205 and 991111485
 Reply  Quote

Hi Xavi,

I am really interested in partnering with you. I am African living in Europe (Luxembourg) and we can form good partnership, get back to me on oguine@pt.lu for details.

Cheers
 Reply  Quote

Hallo,
I am in used clothing.
Please let me have more information.
Best regards.
Grace
My email: mumbi1234@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

i saw your ad and i am interested in your offer.i deal in 2nd handed goods in cameroon and would like to know your terms of transaction.
please get back to me with detail information on your products.
email(zustellergeovanni@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Xavi,
Am Pamela from Ghana. You can contact me on #legarign@yahoo.com# for business. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You
 Reply  Quote

Hi my name is Atef from Egypt and Im looking for somebody from Germany to partner with him in used car parts Business. Waiting for your answer.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Xavi,

My name is Coker,I am interested in the clothing
and mobile phones and computer business,please email me for more information.below is my email address:

omor1981@aol.com
Omotade Coker
 Reply  Quote

You are welcome in Burkina Faso.
golden.market@live.fr
 Reply  Quote

am very interested and my email address is pity74@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Xavi, I am interested in learning more. Please email me nmatshakaile@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in the car business and spare parts but the honest truth is that I have no money to start but I am someone that you or anyone can trust and I think we the help of God I can be your servant working with you ...am a Ghanaian from Ghana and my email address is mohammedkindstyle@gmail.com and my real name is Mohammed Ali
 Reply  Quote

Hi Xavi,
I am really interested in partnering with
you. I am African living in Cameroon and we can form good
partnership, get back to me on: jeanleo2006@yahoo.fr, for details.
Jean léon
 Reply  Quote

Hi Xavi
my email is mzatikhaya @gmail.com and from Zambia
 Reply  Quote

One stop used clothing supplier for africa
February 19, 2016 11:32AM
By Manish
Hello
My name is manish we are setup in UAE
We have all grades of used clothing
We have ablity to make bales as per your requirements
We are shipping to africa etc
Contact me at -manish.gulatii@yahoo.com
Company name GOLD TEX LLC
 Reply  Quote

Hello Xavi,
We are a Auto Parts Distributor from china but our office is located in United States we are looking for companies we can distribute our High Quality products to. If you are interested please email me, marketing@autolyp.us
 Reply  Quote

Hi Xavi,
I am Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa-Malawi. Am very much interested in this business. Am a holder of diploma in business management. Who always dreamed of becoming a prosperous business man in my life.

let's talk much on patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi we are Dealers From Lithuania,looking for buyers from Africa of used cars,car parts,used trucks.Please kontakt vitalisorient@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi i can work with u email me michealyeboah25@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello, following your ad, I come by this present tell you to come to exploit the Senegal market is a growth industry in the field.

After a positive response, I will give you the project plan.
mail : nimzatproduct@yahoo.fr
 Reply  Quote

let's do business
my email is jymhymh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Also looking for a business partner for trade in Africa
If interested e-mail me at gldcoas3@aol.com Thanks Jay
 Reply  Quote

Am interested interested dealing in car parts, I have already owned an office space in GHANA what matters now is the product to start saling, contract me on nubourcreation@gmail.com, hope in doing good business with you
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are honored to seek an opportunity of doing business with your
prestigious organization. To further explore the possibility I would
like to give a brief description of our field of happiness.
Our company is Green Resources Limited located in the heart of
Liberian's Industrial, commercial and business center Monrovia with an
estimated population of over Four million. We are an indigenous
business firm with primary interest in consulting, marketing,
distribution, international sales and manufacturers representation,
franchising, publishing, travel and tours in the sub-Saharan Africa
market.
The board of Directors of our organization has resolved as part of our
diversification objective; too seek out an international business
partners, eager in launching its brands and products in Africa and
particularly in Liberia for maximum brand name and product exposure in
this new emerging local and regional market.
We are particularly interested in discussing the possibility of
representing your company domestically and regionally as Sales
Representative, Independent Sales Rep, Distributor, Agent or Partner.
We need not buttress the potentials of investments in the African and
Liberia market as such information will be easily assessable to you.
We are however impressed of our ability, credentials and marketing
capabilities to assist global companies in facilitating and promoting
international business development, through sales representation using
our marketing and business expertise through our local network of
affiliates in Liberia where we have particularly strong experience and
an extensive network of business associates and contacts.

We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship, as we can help
reap the benefits of the global economy and achieve success in
partnerships and business synergy.

Regards,
For: Green Resources Limited,
Director, (Morgan Teddy Right)
+231775717102(greenplantsresources@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

Good afternoon
I need left hand drive cars and trucks
Email me zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

My name is ayo am a mechanic by profession i deal with use car and use part to africa my country Nigeria i will like to partner with you or anyone intresting but one thing i know is nigeria is the largest place to do use part business of part
 Reply  Quote

Hie Zak,
I am a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in my field and I am more than willing to work with you in Malawi.My email address is psajiwa@gmail.com. You can contact me at anytime for further discussions. I want to diversify my business in some of the areas which you have highlighted.
I will be looking forward to hear it from you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map