Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Dealer in sales of trucks, trailers, and equipment in Africa

Hello!

My name Alexander, I'm from Russia. My company is truck seller in Russia and former Soviet Union. Now we start to work worldwide and we looking for partners in Africa in sales of trucks and other industrial products. We are ready to work side by side in sales and after-sales, supply your company with spare parts and technical info.
If you interested in cooperation on this business, please contact me by e-mail: a.timohin@gruz-tehnika.ru. I'll send you all information you will ask for.

Best regards!
 Reply  Quote

Hello alexander you might be interested about my transport project, this could bring more income to your company
I'm seeking someone who's ready to provide me trucks to establish successful and profitable transport small company
And working as a partner by providing my experience and my effort to run and maintain the company effectively,
Company details & the requirements
will be under name of ( AFRICA TRANSPORT ) short is A.T
Transports field: Goods & fuel
The requirements are;
18 trucks,
1 cars / 4WD ,
Trucks & cars description:
8 tank truck,model: MAN / MERCEDES BENZ/ or any kind of others heavy duty trucks
5 Trucks with trailers, MAN / MERCEDES BENZ/ or any kind of others heavy duty trucks
5 small trucks, MITSUBISHI/ any kind of others heavy duty trucks
1 NISSAN PATROL/ TOYOTA
NOTE this can be expanded as much as you want and as much you can afford it's so profitable field and very stable and in demand more and more in every single day, in demand by; import& export companies, organizations,fuel companies,traders...etc etc and the list is long it's all about transport,in a simple definiton it's the formula of success and high profits the profits will be monthly & annually i'm ready to make high profits in a very little period of time with stable steps and make it reach even 90 percent and even more, sky is my limits
If you're interested for farther informations contact me directly on +249966011396 or email me on mohammedbashir575@gmail.com let's put this in gear
Mohammed bashir
Sudan khartoum
I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Alexander you might be interested about my transport project
I'm seeking someone who's ready to provide me trucks to establish successful and profitable transport company And working as a partner by providing my experience and my effort to run and maintain the company effectively,
Company details & the requirements
will be under name of ( AFRICA TRANSPORT ) short is A.T
Transports field: Goods & fuel
The requirements are;
18 trucks,
1 cars / 4WD ,
Trucks & cars description:
8 tank truck,model: MAN / MERCEDES BENZ/ or any kind of others heavy duty trucks
5 Trucks with trailers, MAN / MERCEDES BENZ/ any kind of others heavy duty trucks
5 small trucks, MITSUBISHI/ any kind of others heavy duty trucks
1 NISSAN PATROL/ TOYOTA
NOTE this can be expanded as much as you want and as much you can afford it's so profitable field and very stable and in demand more and more in every single day, in demand by; import& export companies, organizations,fuel companies,traders...etc etc and the list is long it's all about transport,in a simple definiton it's the formula of success and high profits the profits will be monthly & annually i'm ready to make high profits in a very little period of time with stable steps and make it reach even 90 percent and even more, sky is my limits
If you're interested for farther informations contact me directly on +249966011396 or email me on mohammedbashir575@gmail.com let's put this in gear
Mohammed bashir
Sudan khartoum
I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in this business please send me more info atstanmad12@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dearest one,

My name is Atanda Wasiu from Cote d'ivoire, I have read your message and i decided to reply you. It is true that african countries consume a lot of used cars from europe and it would be great if you can really open up such company starting from your continent down to this place.

Cote d'ivoire as an example is the second country in west african that consume a lot of used cars and most of their preferable cars are peugeot, toyota corolla, mazda, bmw and other trucks ones like daf, mercedes etc.

I have 10 years of experiences in dealing with used cars in Africa as a whole thus i am bilingual which gives me the opportunity to transact with sub regions such as burkina faso, mali, nigeria, benin , togo and even liberia..... I am ready to work with anyone who is really ready to give a try into this great business in Africa and i am sure that the person would never regret of venturing into it.

Inaddition , the people in my country have started using big cars such as doge, range rovers, ford rangers etc this would be great if you can be getting or supplying spare parts of the mentioned cars thus the spare parts are very scarce in my country.

It will be great to receive your reply soon, this is my mail owasiu2011@gmail.com

I just want to know what are your conditions if by chance we would be partners.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map