Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Need genuine importers in Africa

Need genuine importers in Africa
December 28, 2014 03:50PM
We are a company located in Toronto,Canada we are looking for genuine importers of used cars and suvs in Africa we have direct supply from major auctions from Canada and USA so we can beat any price on any make and model , and on shipping rates any where in the world as we do lots of volume. Please contact us for more details as we specialize in other commodities as well , visit our websites cangemglobal.com or chadhatraders.com for more , looking forward to genuine replies

Thanks & Regards,
Amar
Cangem Global
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Toronto, Canada:
Office: +1 647-547-3730
Direct: +1 416-558-4948, +1 647-859-0007
www.cangemglobal.com
www.facebook.com/CangemGlobalCanada
 Reply  Quote

January 24, 2015 11:56AM
By ifeanyi
contact me with this number +233508417198
 Reply  Quote

February 23, 2015 08:45AM
send your details at m.businessdevelopment@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map