Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Seeking Inspiration and Motivation for Kenya

Hello All....

A poor man worries about daily issues such as food, housing, clothing, money and these issues continue lingering on until he gets someone to donate/give something for him, and his desires are limited because he has pressing issues that combat him daily so out of his auto pilot mind, certain things are brought into life, you get he is very easily irritable, very argumentative and ready for any fight that can come in his way, he is lost.

But…can he be found? Yes he can, if we would all come together and form alliances, teamwork and most of those that have opportunities to bring them forth on a platform of some sort, offering free service to the whole world, by connecting the needy, the humanity that seek aid, with those that have these opportunities can we finally get rid of poverty in the highest level.

I am doing something about it, but struggling with the setup. I have at the moment created a site (www.topeconsult.co.ke), inspirational site, but lacking the next step knowledge so I am seeking anyone who feels that he has passion to change the world through great ideas, through his/her connections or any other way to please email me on: info@topeconsult.co.ke

The world needs our help and I will do something about it.......will you?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map