Africa Guide
recommended trip :

BUSINESS PARTNERS REQUIRED IN AFRICA TO START LUXURY COACH BUSINESS

I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING SUITABLE BUSINESS PARTNERS IN AFRICA-TO OPERATE A LUXURY 56 SEATER SCANIA K113 COACH.
I IMPORTED THE SCANIA COACH IN PERFECT RUNNING ORDER IN DEC 2013 FROM GERMANY TO TANZANIA-EAST AFRICA.
SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS OBSTACLES-IN RUNNING THE COACH IN TANZANIA-OBTAINING THE REQUIRED ROAD/ROUTE PERMITS-DESPITE PROVIDING ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
I HAVE LOST A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS COACH-AND NOW FEEL IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BUSINESS IN TANZANIA.

I AM LOOKING AT ALL SERIOUS PROPOSALS TO TRANSFER THIS COACH -IN PERFECT RUNNING CONDITION-WITH 2 BUILT IN TV's-1WC-TURBO AIR CONDITIONER-TO ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY WHERE THIS EUROPEAN STANDARD COACH CAN GENERATE A REGULAR INCOME -WITHOUT ANY RED TAPE AND BUREAUCRACY.

THE COACH HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND I WILL CONSIDER ALL PROPOSALS AND PARTNERSHIP CAREFULLY.

A SECOND SCANIA K113 COACH WHICH IS IN GERMANY AWAITING SHIPMENT CAN BE ADDED TO THE FLEET AT A LATER STAGE .
E-MAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND PICTURES OF THE COACH,
THANK YOU.
REGARDS
 Reply  Quote

Hello,I am from Malawi and i am interested to partner with you in running this passenger transport industry you can contact me on this email address nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

oky but i remember seeing these coaches in uganda but i think its no where to be seen if so email me at mkasiita@ymail.com
 Reply  Quote

Would like to partner with you in Zimbabwe as there are already operators using this model. I would also like an option of buying a luxury coach over an agreed time period if a partnership is no longer possible. sulialip@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Suliali., sorry about that. I am Interested. Gambian in LHD country. please let me know through which medium you want the proposal.
 Reply  Quote

hi I am amankwah afrifa and i am a business man in ghana and i can help for us to make serious money out of this coaches.
i am interested you can contact me on amankwah14@yahoo.ca or +233249752128 also my whatsapp line

thank you looking forward to do business with you
 Reply  Quote

Hie there,Malawi is a good country in the Transport Investments.For more infor write me on Loveburton908@gmail.com.I look forward to hearing from you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi I am George from Kenya. I would want to partner with you to run this passenger transport business. This is lucrative venture especially when we operate on the routes from Mombasa to up country parts of Kenya such as Kisumu,Kitale,Kisii ,Homa Bay,Migori,Kakamega,Busia and Bungoma.There is always high demand for passenger transport from Mombasa to upcountry especially during the Christmas holiday.
Please contact me on my e-mail address:akeyogeorge@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I am just seeing your post about the coach business but I was wondering if you have found a new partner in any African country yet. If not, I will like to have have serious talk about this business with you in regards to starting it in my country Ghana. This business is booming in Ghana. The permit to run coach business is easy and simple so if you want To proceed in this business in any african country , then i will suggest you divert your attention to Ghana because that is the best place i can recommend.
Thanks

weerkik@yahoo.com this is my personal email.
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I am a Tanzanian and have experience of PSV/transportation businesses. Am very determined to become your business partner. So if you have not got the business partner, please contact me on the mail sam920lomas@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

how can I submit my proposal for u? I am from Ethiopia if I get your personal email I will now. mymeshroom@hotmail.com is my email
 Reply  Quote

Hello
I saw your post today and it is like a dream come through because one of my dream is to work in the transport business so if it not late the let us do business in Ghana and let can assure we will make and you never regret doing business in my country
However if you have already relocated to another country consider doing business in Ghana
email :YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM
Thanks
Best regards
Nana
 Reply  Quote

Hello
Highly interested to be your partner in Ghana this is my second reply
My mail is YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM
Thanks
Nana
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map