Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for partners, dealers, agents in Africa for selling Japanese Used Cars

Hi
My name is Akio, I am from Japan my company «JPC Trade» has been exporting used cars from Japanese auctions all over the world since 2003 including Africa. Now we are looking for partners, agents, dealers to sell Japanese used cars.We offer you a successful business by using reliable and flexible cooperation. We provide support at all stages of interaction!
Please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Akio
My contacts Email: akio@jpctrade.com; skype: akio.jpctrade
 Reply  Quote

contact me through my company mail address boroizecompanyltd@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Sir. My name is Mustafa from Somaliland (business-man).

If you are serious please contact me through this email bellow to discus more. From my side you will love what I got for you (a Golden Chance - depends on your trustworthy).

gensomaliforum@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hie Akio,
Im from the peaceful warm heart of Africa,MALAWI..Central East Africa.I can be your Dealer and Agent.Malawi being a developing country,its high population cannot afford buying new cars hence second hand cars from Japan has been our help.

Contact me on this email Loveburton908@gmail.com for more info.
 Reply  Quote

Hi mr akio my name is mohammed bashir from sudan khartoum, i'm not a business man nor have company but i've always wanted to work in this field (selling cars) but i have lacke of capital, during the last two years i've been doing alot of studies about cars market here in sudan studies about which kind of cars sudaness people prefer and which models they buy according to their life style and market records, i found most of the people here in sudan they love japaness cars and most of them they buy second hand cars cause some of them can't afford to buy a new car and some of them they just love used cars and let me tell you something sudan market is the best place to sell your japaness used cars they are very proven as an excellent cars and in demand more and more every single day and is i mentioned before i've always wanted to work in selling cars i'm very interested to sell your used cars here in sudan and work with you for a long term i've alot of connections with cars dealers and i've good knowledge about japaness cars models and the market i've big passion about doing this i just want some support about customs fees and some stuff, i'm ready to be your agent for your company here in sudan and at the same time selling your cars i'll promote for your used cars and i'm ready to open branches here with showrooms and working with you side by side to dominate this market by selling big quantities in a competitive prices, i've alot of smart marketing plans, i'm very excited...lets put this in gear
If you are interested please contact me directly on my cellphone +249966011396
Or email me on, mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Regard.
 Reply  Quote

To the managment

lm a young boy at the age of 18 how found intrest in your company inquary.lm in need of a car dealing job lm offering myself to be your agent.lm localy based in Zimbabwe Harare l've never been in this market befor but with your surpport lm sure to produce much selling deals for more of my profil u can contuct me on +263 7835 91845 l look foward in hearing from u

yours Mark Harrison Kaudzo
 Reply  Quote

hi I am amankwah afrifa and i am a business man in ghana and i want to be your agent in ghana and beyond.
i do have direct sales to sell this product and i will be every happy if you could employ me as you agent in ghana.you can contact me on amankwah14@yahoo.ca or +233249752128 also my whatsapp line

thank you looking forward to do business with you
 Reply  Quote

Dear Akio,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map