Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Do you want to invest here i Malawi?

LOOKING FOR INVESTORS OR BUSINESS PARTENERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I am Joseph Mwangosi from Malawi. I am desperately looking for investors all over the world to help me intiate the large scale business in constrution and Transportation in Malawi. Malawi is a country that has hospitable environment to everyone and it has enjoyed independent peace since 1964. So many people rely on rental houses and public transportation.

We have lots of cheaper lands which are close to the cities and need good infrustures. The country at large Is under developed and development is on higher demand as many people wish to settle.

I am looking into construction like
1. A number of same budgeted Houses with same design and size on large plots(land).
2. Building of Commercial infrustructures in big town and town ships for rents to business people. my aim is to help improve and put down attractive buildings which will draw attention of business people both foreigners and nationals. As we have several chinese doing business in Malawi and renting.
NOTE: There is possibility that business will make lots of long term profits. And target main is to extend empire into all 30 districts of Malawi within 10 years of investiment regarding equity put in as will be planned.

This business will be run on going rental collections each month or selling infrustructure. I have been looking interest into construction business on various grounds;
1. Its a fixed asset which can last long.
2. There is expectation of planned profit every month
3. It has limited risks,
4. Easy going as start point into other large scale business.

As the construction business picks up, there is a plan that there will be extented into investments of selling building materials eg. cement, paints, etc (as current business) just to append to the daily earnings and business growth. It will offer advantage of the construction company to have access to the building material closer.

I drafted other plan of transportation business: This business will commence only when the construction business picks up. unless there is enough capital with time.. the aim of this is to cater for lives national wide and is with given profits because people travel on different reasons. and its daily cashing in. So there will be interest to have huge marcopolo buses from Brazil and will be in a form of bus company.. the aim is not only to run national wide but also to go through beyond boarders to other neighbouring countries.

We will strive for the qaulity, confortability and attractive services.

I pretty welcome all serious investors. as the business will offer you lots of benefits with your family and competetive devidend and will make sure you own your own premise or house as you may desire the design, place, and you will have maximum security. I welcome all ideas and your wish of running it these businesses. we will be legally registered and with hope that we will negotiate more of business policies and growth both natinal wide and internationally.

I am currently staying and working in Milnerton, Cape town, South Africa.
My contacts are: +27749434601/ +27611151640
email me: mwangosiwakisa2@gmail.com

Please, please dont hastate to call me or email me and i will be glad to work and prosper with you. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hello there,
my names are Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa -Malawi.
a holder of diploma in business management.
always dreams to become a prosperous business man in my life.
am now looking for companies or individuals who are interested to invest in these businesses below, these businesses are really HOT and fast rewarding you will never regret.

here are businesses
1. Tourism industry: safari/car rental company.(very very hot)
2. To open a shop automobiles spare parts/used car selling
3. To open a mega store.
4. Passenger transport.
5. To invest in education sector (building model high school)
6. To open a shop of cosmetics, skin care, boutique, salon equipments.
7. To open a shop of electronics and appliances.
8. Invest in farm produce like maize, pegionpeas, beans, rice ect.

These businesses are very hot and very fast rewarding, so if you are interested please do not hesitate choose one or two and contact me
time has come and now let's be great people doing great businesses.
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
00(+)265 888 855 518
 Reply  Quote

Re: Do you want to invest here i Malawi?
December 03, 2015 10:02PM
By Chisoni
Hello there.
am Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa -Malawi a holder of diploma in business management.
am looking for companies or individuals who would want to invest in Malawi.
I have been dreaming a,d willing to becoming a prosperous business man in my life.

below are hot and fast rewarding businesses you can invest here.

1. Tourism industry: Car rental company (very hot)
2. Auto spare parts and car selling.
3. To open a mega store.
4. Invest in education sector (building a high school) very hot)
5. Electronics and appliances.
6.Invest in farm produce, maize, beans,rice, pegionpeas ect
7. Passenger transport.
8. Invest in cosmetics, skin care, boutique,
9. Used clothes/smart phones / computers

please choose one or two and don't hesitate to contact me on
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265888855518

in case there is a certain business you suggested apart from these listed above you can still contact me for more talk.

kind regards
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map