Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: We want to open office in GHANA

We want to open office in GHANA
April 30, 2014 05:45AM
We are exporting firm based in Lahore Pakistan. We are already exporting our products in Ghana. Now we are planning to open office in Ghana for our physical presence there. In this regard, Feasibility reports are under preparation. We have collected almost 80% information needed to proceed further. My purpose of writing this post is to find interested nationals of Ghana to work with us. The required fields are Legal/Financial/Taxation/Customs/Property Advisers. Moreover general service providers are also welcome to write. Our company is working in different divisions managing wide range of export commodities.
Interested members are welcome to write us anytime, without any hesitation. So we can discuss further.

Regards!!
Syed Ali Gilani
Export Officer
Afmah Pvt Limited
 Reply  Quote

Hello Syed,

I am Benjamin, a Senior Managing Partner with Benrod Company Limited. We specialize in business consultancy, marketing, market research and business development here in Ghana. I read your post and I believe we can be of help to your new office. I think our two companies can have a business relationship that will be beneficial to both of us. We are ready to assist you with anything you want. You can send me a whatsapp message or text on +233248154339 so that we come to an arrangement. I didn't want to put my email here because of the spamming involved. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Benjamin
 Reply  Quote

You can write me at marketing[at]afmah[dot]com.

Regards!!
 Reply  Quote

Re: We want to open office in GHANA
January 25, 2015 07:29PM
you can contact me on finances i am accountant.you can contact on on amankwah14@yahoo.ca or +233249752128

looking forward to work with you
 Reply  Quote

Mr. Gilani
Give me a call on 233246273700
Regards
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map