Africa Guide
recommended trip :

USED CARS FOR WEST AFRICA

USED CARS FOR WEST AFRICA
April 26, 2014 04:23PM
HELLO EVERYBODY

MY NAME IS MR MOHAMED LAMINE FROM DAKAR SENEGAL FORWARDING AGENT AS PROFESSION BUT MY MAIN BUSINESS IS DEALING CAR SINCE MY YOUNG AGE , WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS SINCER AND HONEST PARTNERS FROM FRANCE , GERMANY OR OTHERS EUROPEANS COUNTRIES WHO WANT TO EXPORT CARS OVER AFRICA EXACTLY IN DAKAR I WELCOME THEM ON PLACE WE GOT A LARGE LAND AND PLACES FOR PARKING AND SO ON MY OFFICE IS SIS DAKAR AND HAVE A POSSIBILITY FOR PARCKING 10 OR 12 CARS , LONG TIME IN BUSINESS HAD GIVE ME SO ME EXPERIENCE BUT SO MANY DECEPTIONS IN THE PAST , THATS WHY FOR THOSES WHO ARE REALLY IN TOUCH WITH MY STATE OF MIND ARE WELCOME , SERIOUS , CONFIDENCE AND HARD WORKER
WE NEED LIKE(PEUGEOT ,MERCEDES,BMW)
TRUCKS ARE ALSO WELCOME
BREAK CARS AREN'T WELCOME CAN;T SELL OVER HERE
WELCOME TO CONTACT ME IN ANY TIME OVER 00221777842175,00221338352175
ITS NOT THE PROFIT PROBLEM THATS A PASSION.
 Reply  Quote

Re: USED CARS FOR WEST AFRICA
April 30, 2014 12:14PM
By Jeppe
Hello Mr. Mohamed..

Please type me an e-mail: Jeppe3011@gmail.com

- I might have exactly what you are looking for!
 Reply  Quote

April 30, 2014 04:55PM
Mr Lamine,

I'm located in the Middle East, but from Western Europe originally. We have access to all kind of cars here in the Middle East and in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Eastern Europe): used and new cars, with small or big engines, all kind of options, SUV's, Sportcars, Limousines etc.
We want to establish a long-term business relationship with business partners in Africa. Most of our cars would be Left Hand Drives (LHD). However, if required, we are able to get RHD cars -for instance from England- as well.

Please contact me on gulfbusiness@gulfbusiness.33mail.com if interested. I can give you a contact phone number as well.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

June 03, 2014 01:15PM
By abdicmy
hello Dear Mohamed
i am in somalia
please contact me my email abdinur01@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 21, 2014 08:25PM
By AKMA
Hi, we are interested in cooperation with you. Please wraite me email on : akmadeal@gmail.com
Regards
Krystian.
 Reply  Quote

June 26, 2015 01:02PM
Hello

If you are still in business, please contact me on michal.stepinski@gmail.com
We have a car distribution in Eastern Europe, and now because of War we are looking for a new opportunity to find people to work with.
Im planning to go to Senegal so if you are interested we might meet up.

Br mike.
 Reply  Quote

January 21, 2016 06:07PM
By AKMA
Hello!
Once a month we're sending vehicles to Banjul in Gambia. We're looking for
someone willing to colaborate on the area of Gambia and Senegal. Current transport
departs to the Sea at 29th January, 2016 thus it will arrive in Banjul in three weeks
from that date. Please, consider this an invitation to cooperatating. You can contact us
under the cell phone number: (+48)697 231 553, or via e-mail:
akmadeal@gmail.com
With regards
 Reply  Quote

October 13, 2016 11:27PM
Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map