Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS IN AFRICA

Hi
Looking for a business partner in Africa.Export cars and parts from Europe to Africa.Please! contact us by e mail marekgaskell77@gmail.com
Regards Mark
 Reply  Quote

I am real interested about your lead as profession customer clearance my main business is the sales of used cars in west Africa my we sell different type but actually we just resell cars like Peugeot , Mercedes,Bmw and so on we got office in Dakar as it's the door of west African region .Me my seff I am from Senegal (Dakar).

If I can know the types of cars You got I can give you a prices list

You are welcome also to Dakar first we can talk about it face to face and to know each other well ,

Best regards

You can contact me over the 0021777842175 , 00221338352195
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

Hi,l'm a car dealer in Europe,we seller a used cars and cars parts.We have cars left hand side and right side.We can deal a good prices.Looking a bussines partner in Africa.
If you interested,please write to me. Email.
Nierkkaa3@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map