Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking used car sales agent

Looking used car sales agent
April 02, 2014 07:15PM
We are a German-Turkish second hand car company and would like to get into contact with local sales agents in Africa who are experienced in the used car sales market in Africa.
The Turkish second hand car market can continuesly supply used car models in large amounts all ready for shipment to Africa directly.

If you are interested in a cooperation with us please send me a PM.
Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

I am Adlex ventures, I am into buying and selling of used cars, and I flows my business withing africa, but my head office is in Nigeria and l will like to do business with you, as it may interest you to know that Nigeria is one of the highest usage of used cars, and u can also be invited down to see things for your self before we embark on a business proper, as I will be interested to stand as one of your agent in Nigeria. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Re: Looking used car sales agent
March 11, 2015 11:46AM
Hello if you are still interested in car business or other as a distributor pls.drop me a line.

Thanks!
Marion
 Reply  Quote

May 11, 2014 07:16AM
By madalo
I am interested,am from southern part of africa just send an email to nganyamwm@gmail.com for further information.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am Herbert from Kenya, East Africa.I am a business person and I have had bias on car sales, I would be glad to help you out. Feel free to contact me through herbertkip@gmail.com or call +254720111017
 Reply  Quote

I am interested,am from Ethiopia just send an email to atomamo88@gmail.com for further information.
 Reply  Quote

May 24, 2014 05:58PM
By raj1
My name is Rowland from the most populous country n biggest economy in Africa..Nigeria. Average and middle class Nigerians will love to buy second hand cars and you can imagine the trend of sales to make with our competitive advantage as a big player in the African continent. Please drop me a mail on details so I can further highlight my marketing strategy for good returns.My email is rowland.ajikere@yahoo.com. Phone +234812599594. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Rowland
 Reply  Quote

June 11, 2014 06:36PM
By emmy1
Hello ,i am chukwuemka Anyim pls I am interested and live in rep.of benin and I am a marketer used cars. I will be glad to read from you email emmy1investment@gmail.com mobile:002296590224
 Reply  Quote

November 11, 2014 10:36PM
Dear Sir,
My name is Andrew I'm Egyptian and living in Egypt ,i saw your announcement on Africa Guide website looking for clients or partners in Africa , actually i was looking for the same thing , in Egypt we have a very good market for used cars , i already contact with people in Germany , Italy,and England for the same purpose , but unfortunately the prices were so high because it's not just about Car price it also include customs cost too, which 100% the same car price sometime , if you like to open a market in Egypt i will be so glad to be your partners in here ..I'm 100% guarantee you will have a wonderful business in Egypt used car business it's a very successful business in Egypt that what i want to start to deal with used car in first place ..i hope to hear from you soon , take care
Regards,
Andrew
mr.shokry81@yahoo.com
mob.+201227600312
 Reply  Quote

November 22, 2014 07:36PM
hello sir
I'm particularly interested in
discussing the possibility of
representing your company
domestically and regionally as Sales
Representative, Independent Sales
Rep.
i need not buttress the potentials of
investments in the African and
Ethiopian market as such information
will be easily assessable to you.
i look forward to a mutually
beneficial relationship, as we can help
reap the benefits of the global
economy and achieve success in
partnerships and business synergy.
Regards,
Mujahidin Mohammed General import and
commision agent,
Mujahidin Mohammed,
69afrodite97@gmail.com
+251910001780
 Reply  Quote

Since we do believe in the economical potential of the African Continent we would like to expand our business and are looking for people who are interested in building up a distribution for Cosmetics and Perfumes in their country.
 Reply  Quote

March 15, 2015 08:28AM
Hello
I'm mohammed bashir, based in north sudan khartoum
I've been selling cars for two years, north sudan has very automobile market and i'm ready to sell big numbers of your cars with a competitive price in a short period of time, i've good connection and loyal customers
Contact me on, Mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Cellphone +249966011396
Best regards
Mohammed bashir.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2015 06:36PM
By Chisoni
Without hesitating
please contact me as soon as possible.
Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa-Malawi.
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265888855518
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2016 02:21AM
By justint
Am Justin Tembo from Zambia. am interested in being a salesman/agent of your cars here in zambia. to discuss more you can contact me on email; justintembo1@gmail.com call/whatsapp +260969373737
regards..
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map