Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Supplyer used clothes from UK

Supplyer used clothes from UK
January 23, 2014 01:52PM
By erik
Hello ,

We are English company D&P clothes export Ltd. We got an opportunity to sell second hand clothes from United Kingdom .We work in this busines more than 10 years and have the opportunity to work with different sort of second hand clothes. On this time we have clothes designed for the African market Tropical mix A+B grade. More than 10 tone on this time. Very good quality. If you are interested in co-operation with us, kindly plz let us know on email for more information.

D&P Clothes export Ltd
Manager
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2014 04:17AM

January 27, 2014 04:40PM
By manmuta
hey im from zambia and im willing to work with you....my email is manmuta90@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 30, 2014 09:45AM
By habila
Dear D&P,
We are interested in cooperating with you. I am in Abuja , Nigeria. The used cloth business is very lucrative here. You can contact me through jethobnig@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Habila
 Reply  Quote

February 01, 2014 12:10PM
By chris5
Dear sir/ madam,
My name is Christopher kieh a Liberia business man, I was fortunate to have come across your mixed used shoes business which was very impressive because this business in my country Liberia is very good when it come to fast profit returned but to tell you the truth in other to start this business in my country you will need to come and see for yourself as an add advantage to carry out a comprehensive survey of the market. I will also like you to send me all the different prices for grade A, B, and C so that I can have some understanding. Please make sure to give me the best of the best cheap price as a new partner.
Please also tell me how many kg to a sack and how many pairs in a sack, also tell me how many sack in a 20ft, and a 40ft containers. I will be happy to have all this information for my understanding.
I will be ready at any time to extend a letter of invitation to you when ready. The reason for all this is that for you to come just for a week and understand the advice and ideas that Iam about to tell you. If you are truly looking for a serious business partner as your Agent in Africa especially my country Liberia that with the level of experience in this area can be able to sell five containers of used shoes or more every one month as beginning with two option below.
1 I already have a rented warehouse that can only take in two forty footer containers that is been pay for the amount of eight thousand united state dollars ($ 8.000. 00) yearly that which I have pay as my responsibility so if this place is to be used then I will sell two containers every one month.
2 The other idea is that I have a very good property that is the sized one and half ( 1/2 acre of ( LAND ) that is about five minute drive from the seaport of Monrovia, Liberia where we can build a very big warehouse that can take in five to ten forty footer containers of our own for future purpose because as business improve we may extended used clothes, begs, coat suit, and many areas that we will find necessary for fast profit making if possible.
I will be ready at all time to response to any question that you may need to understand for your own convenience and understanding, my face book contact is Christopher kieh, my email is christopherkieh@yahoo.com , my phone contact is 00231522868 or 00231777644872. Hope to hear from soon as time is money. This is my face book account, Christopher kieh.
May our omnipotent father God be with us all Amen?
Thanks
Christopher kieh
 Reply  Quote

November 30, 2016 10:03AM
By vanco

February 05, 2014 03:23PM
yanyborntodie@msn.com
hope to read more information soon from u
 Reply  Quote

Used clothing facotry looking for sales agent all over Africa that are interested in buying used quality clothes from here

All the goods are collected in SHANGHAI ,in order to ensure the good quality and fashion ;all of our goods are graded ,checked and disinfected .

Welcome to visit our facotry in Shanghai . pls email me : mark@yxstcb.com

Have a nice day !
 Reply  Quote

July 26, 2014 07:23PM
Hi there,
Am a Ghanaian based in the u.s.a and sell used clothes in Ghana.please tell me as to the weight and the shipping process as well as pictures of samples.thank u
 Reply  Quote

August 01, 2014 03:10PM
By sarshar
I am looking for a partner to sell used clothes collected from uk.
must have experience in this field as we are a large company and I want to send mix summer to be sorted in Africa.
Regards

Sarshar Alvi

Your Local Recycle Shop ltd (network)

Company No. 07183629
VAT Registration Number 178 0742 87
Apex House
Elson Street
Nottingham
NG77HQ
UK
www.usedclothes.org.uk
Tel: 0044 115 8840106
Mob: 0044 7576 312345
 Reply  Quote

February 23, 2015 06:59AM
Dear,
Good Morning,

I'm Sonia, business development manager for a trading company, first i would like to introduce my company. We are operational trade company, which is a well-established organization for the past 20 years, with business transactions being carried out in Pakistan as well as International. The company deals with a varied range of products with highly effective quality assurance system,namely – such as USED CLOTHING, SHOES, SOFT & HARD TOYS,WIPER, FASHION CLOTHING, VINTAGE. Through its subsidiaries and associate companies it has been successful in fulfilling its vision of developing the used clothing business on a worldwide basis.

if you are looking for quality and long term business so you are most welcome to write me at m.businessdevelopment@gmail.com,

Have a great day smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

August 26, 2014 12:24PM
Dear Sirs,

We make business with second-hand-clothes here in Greece.

To the end of our summer season we are looking to resell some stocks of

our stores and warehouses.

Our offer:

Used Clothes, Summer Mix Man and Woman, Category A
Quantity: 500kg (25kg x 20pcs)
[one 25kg sack has got nearly 4-5 pieces of clothing, without jeans]

Price: 1,50€/kg ex works
Terms of delivery: cia (cash in advance)

I look forward to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

September 09, 2014 12:23PM
hi guy,

we are a usedclohting exporter from china,
we sell a complete line of used clothing for men, women, and children as well as household items and accessories.We grade approximately 50 tons of clothing daily.
we would like to let you know our company web site as below:

www.usedclothinginfo.com

email:sales@jianko.com or peterjianko@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 14, 2014 12:01PM
Hi dear i hope you are fine i am Dabre in West Africa and am interested in your proposal please contact me on mario.dabre@gmail.com, on on Skype: davin.dabre1

thanks in advance
 Reply  Quote

October 21, 2014 08:56PM
By ritamos
interested. let me know necessary requirement. thanks. 08091252385. Nigeria
 Reply  Quote

October 28, 2014 08:06PM
erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello ,
>
> We are English company D&P clothes export Ltd. We
> got an opportunity to sell second hand clothes
> from United Kingdom .We work in this busines more
> than 10 years and have the opportunity to work
> with different sort of second hand clothes. On
> this time we have clothes designed for the African
> market Tropical mix A+B grade. More than 10 tone
> on this time. Very good quality. If you are
> interested in co-operation with us, kindly plz let
> us know on email for more information.
>
> D&P Clothes export Ltd
> Manager

Hi
I'm interested. I'm in Nigeria u can contact me on val4love14@gmail.com we can discuss better or add me on skype val4love14
 Reply  Quote

November 07, 2014 08:06AM
Hi Sir,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for USED CLOTHINGS and USED SHOES . Our factory are specialized in this field for several years, with the strength of Adult Used clothes, Used Men clothes, Used Ladies clothes, children Used clothes and Used shoes. We exported with large quantity to African and Southeast Asia market. Our clothing is AAA Grade quality, with fashion style, no any dirty, no any torn or any damaged.

Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you pretty competitive price.

Thanks & Best Regards,

William

Sales manager

ZHEJIANG STAR CLOTHING RECYCLE CO.,LTD.

Address: south tanghe road,cangnan ind.park,cangnan county,zhejiang province,china.

Contact person:Mr William

Phone: +86 -18658363057

Mobile phone:+86 -13906644020

E-mail: usedclothingcn@gmail.com

Web: www.usedclothingcn.com

Reply  Quote

November 22, 2014 09:28AM
By boroize
lets partner and i distribute here in kenya. my company is called boroize and company limited and i am ready to venture to the clothing business.
 Reply  Quote

February 23, 2015 07:31AM

November 22, 2014 09:31AM
By boroize

November 25, 2014 10:15AM
Dear D&P Manager, my name is George Banda in Blantyre, Malawi southern africa. I and my wife are in second hand clothing and shoes business. Business in second hand is doing very well here in Malawi. Have a vast storage facility which can also be used as a shop. We are ready to extend an invitation to you, should you be still interested for you to see for yourself. We have a mutual relationship with the taxation department and the company registration department. You can always contact me on +265 8821 28788 - mobile number and georgebanda@tnm.blackberry.com or georgebanda882@gmail.com. Regards, George Banda.
 Reply  Quote

February 21, 2015 01:56PM
By gmumbi
Hallo,
Please provide me with more information regarding this business. I sell second hand clothing and I hope we can both move to great heights together.
Am covering the Kenyan market but together we can extent across borders.
My email: mumbi1234@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Buy second hand clothes which are shipped worldwide in bulk at wholesale rates, we provide you the high quality and regular size used cloth without any damage and defects in a very affordable price. Variety of second hand apparels is available for further exports or for business terms.

Buy Used Clothes
Used Shoes Wholesale
 Reply  Quote

September 02, 2015 08:48AM
By NGIGI
im ready to partner with you.give me more information.
my E mail address is stanengigi@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

July 11, 2015 04:43PM
Am interested in becoming your partner please email me on ernest.wyson@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2015 03:38PM
By Chisoni
Hi D&P,
am Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa -Malawi. Am very much interested.
please contact me patrickchisoni@yahoo.com. As soon as possible
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map