Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Seeking Car Dealers, Brokers, Agents interested in USA Luxury Automobile business

Greetings,

My name is Patrik Kathee, President and Owner of PK Motors LLC (Automotive Dealership) located in the United States of America. We specialize in SUPER CLEAN, newer (model year 2008 plus), HIGH END Luxury cars including but not limited to; Mercedes Benz, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Toyota, Cadillac, Lincoln, Jaguar, Audi, Infiniti, Porsche, Hummer etc.

Our entire inventory is selectively hand-picked and sourced from US Nationwide Auto Auctions and Franchise Dealerships. Our acquisition price is extremely reasonable and therefore we will be able to pass the cost savings over to any potential buyer.

All our cars are US specification meaning Left Hand Drive. Each car is guaranteed a CLEAN and CLEAR title and we will provide detailed Title History Report (Carfax) with each transaction.

We are able to provide competitive pricing quotes that include Cost Insurance & Freight (CIF) up to your desired destination shipping port. You will be responsible to take care of any clearing charges and custom duties on arrival of the vehicle on your end. Shipment and delivery is via Car Carrier (Ro-Ro Vessel) or Dry Container 20/40ft to your port of discharge.

We are in the process of outsourcing our market, particularly in Africa. Objective of this email is to acquire professional and trustworthy relationship in this regard.

If you are such an individual, broker or dealership owner, please feel free to contact me via email address pkmotorsllc@gmail.com. It would be my pleasure to do business with you.

Thank you,
Patrik Kathee
 Reply  Quote

Hello
My name is boubacar sarr, I am senegalese and used to live in Atlanta. Now I am in Sweden but planing to turn back to Senegal in one month. I am interested in this business and want to know more about your offer
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

My name is Edu. I saw your advertisement on Africaguide.com.

Thanks for creating this opportunity to propose a business plan to you.

I am a car dealer based in Lagos Nigeria which is located in West Africa.

I have 10 years experience in selling all types of new and used cars in Nigeria and I can tell you right away the market here is insatiable. Lagos being the commercial nerve centre for Nigeria has the biggest shipping port so most import cars pass through here to other parts of the country.

We have our shops located in Victoria Island and Berger which is the biggest car market in Lagos state.

Used car business thrives in Nigeria more than any other part of Africa and we have been able to develop this business through foreign partners who believe in out ability to sell their used cars and remit money to them. Integrity is our watch word in this business.

I will appreciate it if you give my proposal to do business without a serious consideration.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Best regards,
Edu
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map