Africa Guide
recommended trip :

BUSINESS PARTNER NEEDED IN AFRICA WITH NICE COMPESATION

Hello everybody, we are exporters of used cars, used clothes, shoes and bags , we are looking for serious and experience persons to partner with in Africa. The ideal candidate must be a good sales person, must have and know what it takes to succeed in both used car and used clothes business. we offer a competitive benefit

For further discussion, interested persons should please email me at theclothingrecycler@mail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2014 03:43AM by usedclothes.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
+256702243134/ +254701856720
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
I am very interested to do business with you.

It will be a great opportunity for you to leverage on the existing market we have in Nigeria. Our company is registered in Nigeria with the cooperate affair commission.

Regards,
For: ka-kris integrated services limited
 Reply  Quote

You are welcome in Burkina Faso.
golden.market@live.fr
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I'm interested in used clothing. Please email me nmatshakaile@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi am very much interested, Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa -Malawi a holder of diploma in business management.
will and dreaming to become a prosperous business man.
please contact me
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265 888 885 518
as soon as possible
 Reply  Quote

Interested ,from Ghana

Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map