Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Pre owned cars

Pre owned cars
October 30, 2013 09:56AM
Hello

My name is Awais . I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote used cars in african market. I think african market is very competitive thats why i would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about cars.if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

regards,

Awais
 Reply  Quote

Re: Pre owned cars
October 31, 2013 06:59PM
By wubecho
Hello Awais,

please u can contact me. My email is wubecho@yahoo.com, Biz email is wilson.jam@clata-telecom.com

Waiting
 Reply  Quote

May 24, 2014 07:49PM
By raj1
My name is Rowland from the most populous country n biggest economy in Africa..Nigeria. The used cars will best be marketable and more profiting in Nigeria considering our competitive advantage as a big marketing player in the African continent. Please drop me a mail on details so I can further highlight my marketing strategy for good returns.My email is rowland.ajikere@yahoo.com. Phone +234812599594. Looking forward to hearing from you soon as a potential long term business partner. Best regards, Rowland
 Reply  Quote

June 11, 2014 10:01AM
By madalo
you can contact me my email address is nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 11, 2014 10:46PM
Dear Sir,
My name is Andrew I'm Egyptian and living in Egypt ,i saw your announcement on Africa Guide website looking for clients or partners in Africa , actually i was looking for the same thing , in Egypt we have a very good market for used cars , i already contact with people in Germany , Italy,and England for the same purpose , but unfortunately the prices were so high because it's not just about Car price it also include customs cost too, which 100% the same car price sometime , if you like to open a market in Egypt i will be so glad to be your partners in here ..I'm 100% guarantee you will have a wonderful business in Egypt used car business it's a very successful business in Egypt that what i want to start to deal with used car in first place ..i hope to hear from you soon , take care
Regards,
Andrew
email:mr.shokry81@yahoo.com
mob:+201227600312
 Reply  Quote

May 20, 2015 05:21AM
Dear Awais,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map