Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for auto agents & dealers in Africa

Greetings,

My name is Paul Bajere and i reside in South Florida, United States . I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote my used cars in the african market. I think african market is very competitive thats why i would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about cars. I buy autos at auction, perform any work needed, then have them shipped to Africa. All autos are in excellent condition and include a carfax report for verification. If you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you.

regards,

Paul
 Reply  Quote

Hello Paul,

I hope all is well. I interested. I am also looking for a dealer for car biz
my contact
Names: Wilson W. Jam
Personal email: wubecho@yahoo.com
Work: wilson.jam@clata-telecom.com

Waiting
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir

This is to acknowledge you that we are in position to export all kind of used vehicle upon send the cataloged and price list in US dollar

sir kindly send through our company Email ancorcrowntrading20@gmail.com

loooking forward to hear good news from you.

ANCORCROWN MOTORS
Miss sandra
Ghana branch
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
My name is Andrew I'm Egyptian and living in Egypt ,i saw your announcement on Africa Guide website looking for clients or partners in Africa , actually i was looking for the same thing , in Egypt we have a very good market for used cars , i already contact with people in Germany , Italy,and England for the same purpose , but unfortunately the prices were so high because it's not just about Car price it also include customs cost too, which 100% the same car price sometime , if you like to open a market in Egypt i will be so glad to be your partners in here ..I'm 100% guarantee you will have a wonderful business in Egypt used car business it's a very successful business in Egypt that what i want to start to deal with used car in first place ..i hope to hear from you soon , take care
Regards,
Andrew
email:mr.shokry81@yahoo.com
mob:+201227600312
 Reply  Quote

Hie, zimbabweans are crazy for american cars, am willing to start smthng with u my email chieftendai@mail.com or call +263772802713 also on whatsapp
 Reply  Quote

Dear Paul,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

As soon as possible
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265888855518
 Reply  Quote

kindly repy me via on vanco1988w@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hello
i am interested,my name is emmanuel gabriel from Nigeria.
my email is whiteunicorninternational@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in my field and I am more than willing to work with you as your Agent in Malawi ( Southern Africa). My email address is psajiwa@gmail.com.
I will be looking forward to hear it from you for further discussions.
Lawrence Phambana
 Reply  Quote

My mail address is YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM or yapna427@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir,

kindly send us your cataloged or detail including price list

looking forward to hear good news from you

ANCORCROWN TRADING COMPANY
Miss Sandra
+233 26 293 41 45
 Reply  Quote

Email... ancorcrowntrading20@gmail.com

Best Regards
 Reply  Quote

Hello
I'm Sharon, car sales agent based in Kenya. I'm willing to partner with you, facilitating marketing and car sales here in kenya. Do email me at nelimasharon@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map