Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking For Indivisuals & Dealers who want to do car business

Hello

My name is Rehman and i reside in japan . I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote japanese used cars in african market. I think african market is very competitive thats why i would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about cars.if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address & Contact number so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

Regards,
Rehman
 Reply  Quote

Dear Rehman,
My name is Habila Anderifun. I am the Managing Director and @#$%& of Jethob Nigeria Limited, a business company registered in Nigeria.
I live in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria.
I am interested in doing Business with you. Car business has high turnover rate in Nigeria.
You can contact me through the e-mail: jethobnig@yahoo.com or telephone +2348020380527 please.
Waitnig to hear from you soonest.
Habila
 Reply  Quote

Habari my name us mr lomnyaki laiser i reside in Arusha Tanzania induvidual dealer of sale car from induviduals and leasing properties i ll like to join u here in Arusha the genever of African countries where can met here and ve a discusion on how can srart this business as soon as posible as the market of japanese cars here is big
 Reply  Quote

My personal mail adress lomnyaki_laiser@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

let me know exactly what you want your partner to do, i am presently in cameroon and i am a pastor and one with intergrity, cameroonians have a high test for Japanies cars, i have been to Japan and the USA but cameroonians have a high test for japanes car contact me on awung2002@yahoo.com or 23774361813
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

We have a company based in the UK which supplies used cars or damaged vehicles that can be repaired.

If you are interested in selling vehicles to us or purchasing these vehicles please contact me on Mubarak@KresendoAutos.co.uk

Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Mubarak
 Reply  Quote

Am in Malawi please tell the specifications via my email mathewsmoris@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for this enquiry,well am from the Gambia west Africa .am doing car business and i will be more than intrested to start dealing with the Japanes used cars ,believe me this gonna work very well in the Gambia ,no much bureaucracy and space is available for any type of infrastructure you may want to deal. my contact is EMAIL ;amdarboe@yahoo.com and mobile ;002206820367 or 002203549109.

thanls hope to hear from you
 Reply  Quote

hi, Rehman.am richard in zambia.i can help you am a salesman.this is my address chola_chali@yahoo.com

Regards,
richard
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir

I believe we can undertake this task with diligence. Our advert also appears on the same page as your advert. It is entitled ...SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNERS WANTED URGENTLY...It starts by reading thus ...We are a large institution that has presence in all 9 South African Provinces... Kindly have a look at our advert and revert back to me. Regards Theee My email is qondyqondy@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

James from malawi,already in car business email me at jkumdana@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello
My name is boubacar sarr, i am senegalese and my email is sarrbou4@gmail.com
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi

This is Hajji From Somaliland- Please send me extra information Hargeisabusiness@gmail.com

Hopefully we will have mutual understanding with good business relations

Thanks
Regards
HAjji Mohamed Awcali
Business Entrepreneur
Smart Trading
 Reply  Quote

Am Joseph, from Malawi, i now live and work in South Africa. but am very ready to alocate myself back to Malawi as i want to do car dealing business, so will be nice to do with you. here are my contacts mwangosiwakisa2@gmail.com. +27611151640/+27749434601. will nice to talk to you, thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Rehman,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

Hi body

Could you send more details on mail

ahmedou.mahfoudh@gmail.com

My name is AHMEDOU from mauritania in west africa

Best regards
 Reply  Quote

My name is Edu. I saw your advertisement on Africaguide.com.

Thanks for creating this opportunity to propose a business plan to you.

I am a car dealer based in Lagos Nigeria which is located in West Africa.

I have 10 years experience in selling all types of new and used cars in Nigeria and I can tell you right away the market here is insatiable. Lagos being the commercial nerve centre for Nigeria has the biggest shipping port so most import cars pass through here to other parts of the country.

We have our shops located in Victoria Island and Berger which is the biggest car market in Lagos state.

Used car business thrives in Nigeria more than any other part of Africa and we have been able to develop this business through foreign partners who believe in out ability to sell their used cars and remit money to them. Integrity is our watch word in this business.

I will appreciate it if you give my proposal to do business without a serious consideration.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Best regards,
Edu
 Reply  Quote

Hello Rehman,
My name is Derek Nsumba and am Ugandan.I run a local used cars brokerage company called Kampala Used cars,we have a very active facebook page called kampala used cars. I have been in this car trade business for over four years now and i have learnt all there is to learn about the trade.am a hornest and hard working person.I would like to be your partner here in uganda.i have a team of four partners i work with and we would like to work with you! My email is usedcarsforsalekampala@gmail.com and my phone contacts are+256775944331\+256701221346.i hope to hear from you very soon!
Kind regards
Derek Nsumba
 Reply  Quote

Hi Rehman,
am its true and am here to do business with you.
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265 888 855 518
contact me as soon as possible.
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in partnership with you
Kindly get in contact with me for more on this
Regards,
Ongegu Clive.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map