Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Car Dealers/Agents in africa

Looking for Car Dealers/Agents in africa
February 14, 2013 12:30AM
By Emil
Hello

My name is Emil I live and work in Japan, Otaru. Our company`s name is JS Corporation, we export used cars, heavy machinery, ect. to overseas. We are looking for individuals or dealers who can promote japanese used cars in african market. We think african market is very competitive thats why we would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about cars. If you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field we are more than willing to work with you. Please post your contacts so that We can contact you, and we can have a detail discussion.

Best Regards,

Emil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2013 03:05AM by Emil.
 Reply  Quote

You can contact with me,i live in tanzania(east africa) my email addres is francrichy@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Dear Mr. Emile,
My name is Ndenecho rob,.i work and live in Japan and for the past five years, I have been doing exportation and sales of used jap cars and heavy machinery to Africa.I would love to meet and discuss detailly with you on partnership possibilities.
My e mail babylink23@yahoo.com.
My company name is Babylink Com.ltd. Cameroon.
My contact :090 9154 7799.
I can communicate in English ,French ,and Japanese languages. I have a proper understanding of the business and expansion possibilities in Africa .
Let's talk one on one.
Best regards:
Ndenecho .
 Reply  Quote

I am located in Cameroon and I am a marketer used cars. I will be glad to read from you

denismehzion@yahoo.ca

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Good evening Emil,

My name is Tefera and I am from Ethiopia. Although I am currently working in the social sector on contractual basis ( program management) cars have always been my area of interest and expertise. Due to availability of spare parts Japanese cars are dominant in my country's market. Not all however: Toyota is the number one choice and the interest in other cars like Honda is very low since their spare parts are very expensive here. Nearly 90% of Toyotas which join the streets in Ethiopia are second hand but are are mainly imported from middle eastern countries like Saudi Arabia. I have always been interested in finding suppliers straight from Japan. I registered on all africa guide when I saw your message.

The demand for machineries in Ethiopia is currently so high because of the Ethiopian governement's focus on infrastructure( roads in particular) and hydro electric dams. Although this is my partners area of expertise I can however assure you that the demand for all sorts of construction machineries ( escavaters, rollers...) is very high.

Provided that your company is fully committed to expoit this huge market potential, we ( I and my partner) are willing to cover all your accomodation costs for a one week stay in Addis Abeba where we can build a lasting partnership.

Please contact me on my personal email teferalemu@gmail.com to discuss further.
 Reply  Quote

we are a zimbabwean registered company in zimbabwe in southern africa were there is a very large market of used japanese cars and other equips.we are very much inerested in agents in zimbabwe. contact us email tamarigold@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

hi najef,
its unfortunate i couldnt get onto this website in time but i still hope we can become business partners.
my name is Albert Botchway and am from Ghana.
email: mybotchmax@yahoo.com
phone: +233244258626

hope to recieve your email or to recieve your call.
best regards,
Albert
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I love to work with you, please email me back at woyin76@gmail.com and discuss business.

Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

Hi Emil,

I am Kizito from Ghana currently living in Ivory Coast. Hit me up on my mail: kizitoabizi2010@gmail.com for further talk. I am very interested in your proposal.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

Please I'm interested, my email is info@dandataconsult.com
 Reply  Quote

my name is Adolor osato pearls from Nigeria, i am very interested please contact me with this email address adolor.osato@yahoo.com. I await your reply. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

We are NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL) registered in the Republic of Cameroon with reference number: TPPRR:No.R.C.BDA.2011B.235 , TAX PAYER’s NUMBER : M101100038473N and Cameroon Chambers of Commerce number: A00338149/CCIMA/SG/DR/C . Our company can be verified in the Cameroon Chambers of Commerce, In theNorth West Region Taxation office and in the North West Region Court Registry using all the references above.
NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED is a consulting trading group that helps corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues locally/CEMAC, West Africa/Africa. We have field personnel's operating within the above mentioned areas and especially within the Cameroon inside administration to help companies willing to exploit the local/continental market to have access into closed doors, facilitate their intended business activities.
NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED offers an exceptional, high quality local capability, with extensive reach into the world’s commercial and financial centers; particular and distinctive strengths in the areas of government regulatory, litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance, and intellectual property; and access to a significant depth of knowledge and resource in many major industry sectors including hotels and leisure, telecommunications, media and technology, energy and natural resources, infrastructure, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, consumer, and real estate.
Our practice breadth, geographical reach, and industry knowledge provide us with insights into the issues that affect our clients most deeply and enable us to provide high quality business-oriented legal advice to assist them in achieving their commercial goals.
NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED is distinguished by a highly collaborative culture which values the contribution of our diverse team both within NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED and in the wider community. Our style is open, service focused, and friendly. We believe that our commitment to client service, commercialiality, and teamwork provides benefits to our clients and enhances effective business relationships. it is our specialty to help your companies enter the Cameroon/African Market for any business endeavor. We are specialized in all the bureaucratic process/paperwork and we have special relationship with high priority officials which we take steps to facilitate accesses to enable your company attend its goals. We do also welcome individual persons interested in exploiting the African Market both in import/export, production/exploitation of raw materials. For any leisure tour, contact us. For any business/personal inquiry, contact us. For any verification you might need in Africa, contact us with further details on your used car business offer partnership. we will be interested to help you penerate the African Market.
Sincerely

NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
We are a multinational trading company in used Japanese car with a rich stock of different make and model.
We want to explore market in your region.If you are interested please contact us for further details,
Rgds

Farraj
cell No.00923212379294,00923332433974
farrajbrothers@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

AUTO HOUSE LIMITED RWANDA
email;reachyouthrwanda@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello ,
Im called Nkurunziza Nicolas from Rwanda , Im the owner of AUTO HOUSE LTD RWANDA and i deal in second hand parts and used japan cars. I would like to represent you here in Rwanda as Rwanda is the fastest growing economy in Rwanda.
AUTO HOUSE LIMITED
P.O BOX 5499
Kigali-Rwanda
email:autohouselimited@yahoo.com
TEL -250788646930
 Reply  Quote

Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

I'm interested, drop me email eddyks10gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Emil,
My name is Habila Anderifun. I live in Nigerian capital, Abuja.
Car business has high turnover rate especially in Abuja, Nigeria.
You can contact us through the e-mail: jethobnig@yahoo.com or telephone +2348020380527
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Am from Ghana . I will be glad to work with you . As you can do your research , Ghana is the new West Africa with big market. weerkik@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Emil I can partner with you and please be free to contact me here on this site for proper business building. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

am interested, currently working with, CITY MOTOR DEALERS ASSOCIATION.
contact me on
junglewolf2008@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am from Cote d'ivoire and very interested in your business.

I am private dealer and i want to work with you.

I speak both english and french.

This is my mail owasiu2011@gmail.com

Best regards,

Atanda
 Reply  Quote

Hi all,
we have company, called VeMa TRADE d.o.o. whit its headquarter in Slovenia. We are in cars distribution business for many years now and we are thinking to export to Africa. We are searching for reliable, long-term business partners for this area. In case you are interested please contact us on info@vematrade.com.
Thank you
Kind regards
VeMa TRADE team
 Reply  Quote

Good morning Emil,
My name is ATEM michael, i live in Douala, Cameroon. i am an experienced car dealer.. my team has four clearing agents and a custom director at the Douala seaport. i am sure u have met the right person. you can contact me via
+237 74420257.
hope to hear from you
 Reply  Quote

Hi r u intrested in exporting cars to Africa from uk with me
 Reply  Quote

Hi r u intrested in exporting cars to Africa from uk with me
 Reply  Quote

My name is Brown and I live in Cameroon.
I'm plunged in the sales of vehicles by passion and more for the benefit I derive from it.
So far as the cost price of the car is good, then the sales shall be interesting and easy.
I will be glad to expose more on my ideas and realisation.

E-mail: youngbraun@ yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Please I'm interested, my email is emmy1investment@gmail.com mobile:002296590224
 Reply  Quote

am so much eager interest I'm nationality of senegal live in dakar I ll be hard work and faithful with you to make the business more adventure I have knowledge of computer communication to improve in it on net by great ad site,I ll be very appreciate if my mission granted

best regard
niass
 Reply  Quote

I’m Pratheesh Kumar, working with Ghassan Aboud Spare Parts company in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
we are exporting brand new Cars and Spare Parts.

About Our Company, Ghassan Aboud spare parts’ is one of the biggest independent exporting companies in the Gulf region.Our main office is based in Dubai. We have and 5 spare parts showrooms and 12 car showrooms in UAE.
We are dealing with Toyota, Lexus genuine spare parts and Brand New Cars.
Now we are searching for a limited number new Dealers/Distributors.

Our advantages are given below;
We are holding down a large number of stocks with us. So we can supply spare parts and cars at any time with a competitive market price.
We operate a logistics department that will ensure your product is shipped on time and all the necessary documentation needed to assure prompt and cost effective delivery.
Our E-commerce department provides all the support to ensure your buying experience is trouble free. With customers in over 130 countries worldwide and dealing through all international banks,
You can be assured each step of the transaction will be organized in confidence and in a professional manner. For more details log on www.aboudcar.com

You can send me your quotations to sales8@aboudparts.com it must assist you in knowing our prices.

Also, I’m available with ONLINE,
Viber & Whatsapp: 00971527969175

Ctrl+Click the bellow given Facebook link to chat with me
[www.facebook.com]

Feel free to get in touch with me on the above information that you still unclear,
Any question you can ask me through above mentioned medias

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2014 01:29PM by GASP.
 Reply  Quote

I am more than interested in the business of selling cars. I am from Malawi, Southern part of Africa. My email address is: konhara2011@gmail.com

Thank You,
Kondwani Hara
 Reply  Quote

kindly contact boroize and company ltd through mail, boroizecompanyltd@gmail.com

johnstone c kandagor
DIRECTOR.
 Reply  Quote

Hallo Emil,

My name is Kefa Momanyi, i have been selling cars as a side business in Nairobi, Kenya for the last 6 years, my contact is kefa2000@gmail.com. I would be interested in doing business with you.

Best regards,
Kefa.
 Reply  Quote

Hello
I'm mohammed bashir from north sudan khartoum
I'm sales agent and distributor, i would like to be you distributor and your sales agent in here, i've alot of customers and connections, i'm ready to sell big numbers of cars with a competitive prices, sudan market is very active, i can sell big numbers of cars in very short period of time,
Email me on, mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Cellphone
+249966011396
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON
Best regards
Mohammed bashir.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Dear,

My Name is Francis mensah from ghana resident in UAE(Dubai). Business development Representative. I wish i could work with you, this is my e.mail: f.mensah1107@gmail.com .

best regards

Francis Mensah
+971 529315106
 Reply  Quote

hi my name is john mogolobi, iam based in RSA, iam willing to work with you in africa. my email: jmogolobi@gmail.com

cell +27786830853

regards
john mogolobi
 Reply  Quote

Hi. My name is Hadim and I am from the Gambia. I am interested in working with you. I don't have a dealer or anything, I need a second income.kindly email me on babambowe13@gmail.com
Am in Germany now
 Reply  Quote

HI am from west Africa The Gambia am interested to work with you please kindly contact me: alhagiejatta@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
We are Japanese used cars exporter company located in Kyoto Japan. we deliver quality Japanese used cars from Japan to worldwide.we have many happy and satisfied customers worldwide.
Regards
Myk Autotrader Japan
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map