Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Franchise Opportunities-USA Hair Restoration Salon Service

Franchise Opportunities- USA Hair Restoration Salon Service
American Hair Restoration Salon Service is expanding to Africa.

Salon Franchise opportunities are available for all of Africa

Matted hair experts expand locations to successfully deal with tangled matted hair,removal of braids, hair extensions, weaves and dreadlocks

Tangled Hair Techs are extending their reach across the US and abroad by establishing hair restoration salons. According to management, “this will enable us to provide enhanced and efficient service to any one in any state that contacts us.”

The company further states that there are so many women and men who are unable to save their hair due to lack of trained detangle techs in their cities, or salons that provide detangling services.

They provide mobile services to individuals in hospitals that are bed ridden or residential centers for the elderly. Hence the increased need for more salon locations.
 Reply  Quote

Hi are you still keen on Africa?
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for your reply,

Yes.. we are interested in expanding our services and products to Africa. Africa does not have our services or products available for customers.

Are you interested in the hair and beauty service industry?

Kind Regards
 Reply  Quote

Here is a Youtube video of the type of work we do. We will train hairdressers and salons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M3LYSPD_zM
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I am interested can we do business in Ghana then let talk
My email address YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM
Thanks for the attention
Best regards
Nana
 Reply  Quote

Am interested in the hair and beauty service industry.I would like to have all the neccesary information that is needed. Kindly get back to me through my email. titodouglas@ymail.com.
Best Regards,
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map