Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for partners in clothes and shoes business

Hello!

We are company that is located in Hong Kong. We have a lot of contacts with the manufactures that produce clothes and shoes in South-Eastern China. that allows us to be good partner for everyone who is interested in establishing business with different sorts of clothes and shoes. We are able to provide good used goods and quality ones. We also have special services that allow to ship our goods to our partners by fast and cheaper way because we have good partnerships with some airlines that provide us some benefits.

We are looking for wholesalers and retailers and we are ready to provide good price for our goods and develop long term friendship and partnership with everyone who is really interested in our offer. If someone have useful advices that might help us to be more successful in Africa then we are ready to listen.

We are glad to discuss and give to us our contacts, please write in PM

Respectfully,
Anton Zakharchuk
 Reply  Quote

I am a reseller I would like to know if it is possible to indulge your goods that I sell to you with profit. I have a great store. mafactués lot purchased these products in my country
 Reply  Quote

Hello beman! Could you provide me more detailed information about you and your businessor let's tell about it properly in Skype.

My Skype: hummell2490
My partner's Skype:williamchanyuklam

Respectfully,
Anton Zakharchuk

Ready to long term partnership!
 Reply  Quote

Hi,am very much interested.you can reach me through my email which is mwauraruth@rocketmail.com and we can talk it out.
Kind regards
 Reply  Quote

Ruthmwaura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,am very much interested.you can reach me
> through my email which is
> mwauraruth@rocketmail.com and we can talk it out.
> Kind regards

Sure, no problem!

Respectfully,
Anton Zakharchuk

Reply  Quote

We have got 80 000 units of used jeans. 40 000 units is for women and other is for men. The price: 0,75-1$ per unit. We are ready to discuss about it.

Respectfully,
Anton Zakharchuk

Reply  Quote

We are glad to offer to wholesale partners our new offer with different sorts of used clothes of A, B grades. The price per 1 kg is 1,7-1,9$(freight and flight to Central Africa are included)

If you are interested in our offer but you would like to change the point of destination then let's discuss about it properly. We are sure that we will find "gold decision" for both of us.

Respectfully,
Anton Zakharchuk

Reply  Quote

Updated information!

One supplier is tend to support unstable used clothes/new clothes, and every product that he supplies is count by unit. But the price that he offers is a very good deal. For now, he has 80,000 used jeans in stock, selling for about USD$0.75/per jean, male and female both dominate a half. This 80,000 used jeans contains some with big holes, small holes, 90% new. So it's a mixture of all condition. Minimum order: 40,000
Also, this supplier has about 16,000 new clothes. Although it's new clothes, the supplier price it as used clothes and hoping to clear the warehouse. It's selling for about $0.75/per unit. Please be aware that it contains everything, every season. From women bra to men coat, all are selling for $0.75/per unit.

2) One supplier is supplying stable all kind used clothes. For on 40HQ Container can load about 270-280bales, I have attached an invoice for you for a 40HQ order. About USD$1.55/kg. Minimum Order is 20ft container.

We are able to send all the photos to your email

Please let me know what you think and I am looking forward to cooperating with a reliable partner with long term.

Our contacts
My email: hummell2490@hotmail.com
My Skype: hummell2490

My partner's email:williamchan04@hotmail.com
My partner's Skype: williamchanyuklam

Respectfully,
Anton Zakharchuk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2012 01:47PM by Hummell.
 Reply  Quote

hi my name's Dieyna from senegal and i'm really interested can you provide me more details please .
My e_mail diegass@live.fr
 Reply  Quote

Dear Anton,
I am in Cameroon and will like to let you know that fashion and clothing business is very lucrative here and I love your business proposal and will love doing business with you. Contact me at paul_fru@yahoo.com
Thanks
Paul Awah
 Reply  Quote

Hello Sir/Madame,

I am the supplier of used clothing and shoes business from Canada. I can provide any grades A or B. I can provide 40 or 45KG of any types or mixed clothing’s. I can supply 5 containers a month.

Let me know if you are interested. Contact me at 1-647-706-5221 or shabbirjanoo@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Shabbir
 Reply  Quote

contact me please. i just started my fashion business
 Reply  Quote

Hi,we are a factory of used clothes,used shoes and used bags in Guangzhou,we have full experience in doing the used goods business.we have exported our goods to many country of Africa,such as Ghana,Benin,Kenya,Nigeria and so on.Now we want to expand our business,if you have interested in our busniess,please contact with me.hoping to cooperation with you.my phone:+8615920327471.e-mail:sk_rich@yahoo.cn
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir,

We are really interested to do business of Used-clothing & Shoes with you and we need to know how the quality of your goods is ,so that we can start proceed about it. So send us the Website of your company and the address

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map