Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Business Partners in the Car business

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a German business man who is looking for smart and reliable business partners in Africa.
I can supply cars from Germany and ship them to the destination port needed. German cars, Asian cars and European cars - no problem, all that can be arranged.

What I am looking for precisely is somebody that is already in the car business.
Reliability and trustworthiness is an absolute must, no excuses. Therefore I´d like to partner up with somebody who has a yard or at least a place to park the cars there.

This business has huge potential because I am planning on something innovative for this special industry. If you want to be part of this, please kindly post your e-mail address and I´ll reply to you.

Time waisters and scammers please back off.

Kindest Regards,

Najef11
 Reply  Quote

Hi, contact me through ebeking@gmail.com lets talk business
 Reply  Quote

Hi. I live in uganda and iam intersted in the business. At the moment we are majoring in trucks but would like to do much more than that. Working with you would be a very good opportunity. We have a yard already about 5 kilometers form tehc apital city kampala. The best way we can sell cars is collaborating with companies. We have lots of NGO'S, EMBASSIES, GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS and many rich individuals who can afford nice cars. We will register with PPDA a procurement company, and with some influencial contacts, we will be able to get tenders to supply the Government cars. We will also be able to supply NGO's and Embassies. I trust it will be good business. Please email me on roimmy@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

i am in kenya the hub of east africa. we can work out a deal
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your posting, I am exactly looking for partners like you to work with. I am a Gambian, pursued MSC in tranpsort planning at the university of leeds, uk. Currently am a senior civil servant cum a bussinessman. I have small fleet of vehicles running for me as a taxi as well as selling spare parts. Currently in my country, the Gambia their is no formal public transport company in my country so majority depend on private cars and informal taxi's for transportation. This makes the demand for cars and spare parts very high. The preferable car are normally the German types like Benz, Golf and Toyotas from Japan but their virtually market for all types as far as spare parts are not scares

Will definately be glad to work with you, if you are interested i will be more than glad to discuss further with you the details. Please do not hesistate to contact me on bantadras@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

contct us on
inafricaventures@gmail.com

we would like to patner with you in Kenya
 Reply  Quote

My brother in law do sell cars in Zambia but on a small scale. Kindly reach me on mweemba@gmail.com we can talk and you can evaluate whether or not I can be that person.
Kind regards,
Krushev
 Reply  Quote

I was suprise you did not get back to me, am serious with what i am doing. please get back to me on bantadras@yahoo.co.uk and see were will end
 Reply  Quote

am interested in the partnership-kindly email me at annakagenya@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Africaguide-members,

First of all I want to thank for your posts, I really appreciate this. Secondly I want to announce that cars and spare parts are my major focus. Anything else would play a secondary role. Hence I refer to all willing business people out there dealing with cars, this is an opportunity you shouldn´t leave behind. For all people who are looking for a big change - This industry can and will be revolutionized with this idea.

Kindest Regards,

Najef11
 Reply  Quote

Am interested in both cars and car parts I have market in the southern africa.email muk012002@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good afternoon.
June 06, 2012 04:59PM
Hello Mr. Najef11,

How you doing Sir., how are you today? hope you are doing great. By the way of introduction,
my name is Prince Nebo a Liberian from west Africa. Presently i work with the division of transport Ministry of Finance republic of Liberia. I was just going through the web today when i came across this site which is strictly for business people who are reliable.
However, it is very difficult to trust someone nowadays more especially we African simply because of the poverty that is in Africa so you find a lot of people using the internet to steal from others who are trying to extend their contacts on the internet to expand their businesses.
I think this is an opportunity for some of us who are strictly business oriented but don't have the ability to start. I can assure you Liberia is a growing economy where businesses are booming. you can also go on the internet and find out for yourself.
Anyway i will be glad if you could email me and then we discuss further.
Hoping to hear from you

Prince
 Reply  Quote

hi, im inersted in used car parts ' half cut cars' from GERMANY if you like to partner with me in the Egyptian market i would be more than happy. contact me atefhevzy@yahoo.no
 Reply  Quote

My name is Desmond i live in usa doing used cars and auto parts busness to Africa, So if you think there is anything we can discurse about knowing each other dont hesitate to contact me. desdeenauto@yahoo.com Thanks..
 Reply  Quote

Hi! i am from Ethiopia.mymeshroom@hotmail.com is my email
 Reply  Quote

It will be nice to have you as a partner but first and foremost I would suggest that you visit any African country you want to invest on or partner with anyone in order to know the person and survey the market in the area you want to transact. I would also be happy to partner with you and connect you to the right people and companies depending on your capacity of supplying.

E-mail me : scomintl@yahoo.com for more talks and strategies.

The success of every business depend on the people and companies you connect with.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Najef 11.
We are a Transporters/Logistics who was doing business in Nigeria.
Please be honest, which Types and the Model do you have?
feel free to reply us to this email: iwwmk@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 09:23AM by Realman.
 Reply  Quote

We will like to know the type of joint ventures you are ready to enter with the Africa partner, this will enable us to open comminication on this partnership basis. pls you can reach us on this mail: arsencia@consultant.com (Arsencia ghana limited).
 Reply  Quote

Good morning and trust you are well!!. We ARSENCIA GHANA LIMITED will be highly interested in your request of joint ventures in Africa, we are into vehicle business and company representatives, please we will appreaciate if you can shed more lights on the type of joint venture you will like to engage in on the types of businesses you mentioned in your forum. Our e mail address is arsencia@consultant.com

Your response to this mail will surely open us comminication for further discussions.

Best regards,
 Reply  Quote

Hello, My name is AJISAFE OLASUNKANMI, I will love to partner with your company with good Effectiveness. I am a Nigeria that has a large place I can use for selling cars and I also have business strategies that can attract customers to buy those cars that will shipped to my yard, if given the oppoutunity to partner with you. This is my Email- rado4eva42@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

You may contact me on timo978@gmail.com for Eastfrican Market
 Reply  Quote

I am a young Ghanaian entrepreneur,very faithful ,honest and loyal. I have been struggling to do something for myself and mankind.
I want genuine people todo business with, I have registered my business,one day I was searching online for companies looking for partners in Africa,and I came across you message.
Please, I am very much interested in the car business and love to do business with you.
I ever ready the rest is in yr hands.

I hav all the requirements you are looking for.. My email is. mustokat@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mister,

I am from France and I sell cars to MOROCCO.
I am seeking for a business partner in Germnay to ship me cars to Morocco.

Only cars that have 5 years or less : 1) VW Golf 5 and 6 2) Passat , 3) Mercedes classe C (200-220) and E (200-220) ...then some MLs Audi Q5 and A3, BMW X3 and X5
I want them cheap (therefore a lot of Miles, it is not a problem, you can send me anything).

I have a company in France, but most of my money to invest is in Morocco so we could arrange a business between a company in Morocco and your company in Germany.
I will have a lot of money to invest, and car is a business i know well in Morocco.

I would also be interested by some Cars to send to France (only small cars such as Renault PEugeot Citroen, Polo, Golf, A3...)

please e-mail me : ismail.bachiri@gmail.com
or call me : 0033 6 61 19 88 29

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

I am a young Ghanaian entrepreneur,very faithful ,honest and loyal. I have been struggling to do something for myself and mankind.
I want genuine people todo business with, I have registered my business,one day I was searching online for companies looking for partners in Africa,and I came across you message.
Please, I am very much interested in the car business and love to do business with you.
I ever ready the rest is in yr hands.

I have all the requirements you are looking for.. My email is.thomasyaw2000@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

We are interested, ready and already in the used car business. contact us at:

NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am a highly motivated car sales agent in Douala, Cameroon's largest used car market. Cameroon has a huge marketf for used cars and prices of cars in Cameroon double prices of same cars in other African countries making the business in Cameroon more profitable. I am honest and straightforward and i have been in the business for long marketing cars for a commission. I dont only do this for money but because i have a great passion for cars and deals relating to cars. I therefore ensure that i meet the expectations of those who entrust cars in my care for sale and at times go beyond their expectations. I have the unbeatable reputatation for fast turnover of cars because of the network of other sales agents i am connected to in other twons in Cameroon. I will be glad to be your sales agant here in Cameroon. Contact me on denismehzion@yahoo.ca for more you might want to know and for my phone numbers.
Thank you so much.
denismehzion@yahoo.ca
 Reply  Quote

Im called Nicolas from Rwanda . I own a company called AUTO HOUSE LIMITED in Rwanda dealing in selling of Toyota second parts . Its in this regard that I'm writing to you for business deal with your company . Looking forward to hear from you.

Mr. Nkurunziza Nicolas
AUTO HOUSE LIMITED
PO BOX 5499
KIGALI -RWANDA
TEL NO 250-0788646930/0788556165/0786161967
email;autohouselimited@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I'm from Somaliland, Our Company name is ASTACCO (Askar Trading, Transportation, & Contracting Co. Therefore, I'm very interested to partner with you, also I have my own Business yard as a Car Dealer called Askar Motors, in Somalia, Somaliland, London, Ethiopia & Djibouti. (Please see www.askarmotors.com). We are very wellcomme to you and wiil arrange a visit to our country. I will tell you the most needed and fast selling trucks or products from EU or Germany. Here in Somaliland and other countries I mentioned above there is a good business opportunities which our population are lack of them. Ourselves, we also need someone to trust who we can partner.

Please contact me through (askarmotors1@gmail.com)

Looking forward to hear from you soon as posible.

Best Regards
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am interested. contact me pls
 Reply  Quote

i am licensed car dealer in Ethiopia contact me at addisgarmet@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map