Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking For Agent To Market I MAXX - A Unique Car Care Devise

Our Company , RSA Marketing a Malaysian company is currently looking for keen individual or parties from Asia, South America and African countries to be the Company's agent/distributor to market a unique car accessory devise from Malaysia. The I MAXX is currently the Company sole and hot selling product in Malaysia since 2010 and therefore we are looking to extend and offer the benefits to other developing countries.

Background of Product :-

This unique product is called I MAXX is a Voltage Stabilizer using the latest Japanese technology designed to maintain a stable working environment for all electronic parts and ignition in your vehicles,hence maintain optimum engine performance and fuel economy. The I MAXX is suitable for all types of vehicles models be it SUV, MPV, 4WD etc.

Benefits of I MAXX

With I MAXX, you will get full assurance and maximum satisfaction in terms of improving the overall vehicles performance and enhance the mileage. I MAXX is a creative innovation, unique and specially designed for cars thus drive more kilometres. It has been tested, proven and its effectiveness is guaranteed. Ultimately it will improve overall vehicles performance. Other benefits are :

-High ignition Power
-Better acceleration
-Smoother Gear Shift
-Brighter headlight
-Reduce Air Cond Vibration
-Improve Engine Torque
-Cleaner Emission
-Improve Horse Power
-Clearer Audio AV System
-Prolong battery,plugs and altenator lifespan
-Cooler air-conditioned and many more

Note : I MAXX suits all types of vehicles that uses petrol,diesel & CNG. It is very easy to use. Just plug into your vehicles cigarette lighter socket and it will work right away! That's all. It also comes with a 1 year warranty. It is about 7cm long and weighing less than 10gm. No maintenance is needed. DIY concept.

A special dealer's price will be offered to those who are interested.

For those interested to find more about the price, becoming a state / local distributor, business opportunities etc ,kindly e-mail me soonest possible to avoid dissapointment.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello, my name is Paul Ndetei emailing you from Kenya. I saw your advert in Africa Guide website and got very interested in the opportunity.

Kindly let me know more about this opportunity and how we can be able to work together.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Paul Ndetei
+254724241230
paul.ndetei@gmail.com
Nairobi, Kenya.
 Reply  Quote

we are agency company in africa write us back at info@gloriousfisa.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

My name is Mugambi Mbeca and i am interested in your product.

Kindly get in touch and i will let you know of what i have in mind to market the product.

regards,

Mugambi Mbeca,
+254-722-989-516
mugambimbeca@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there

My name is Junita Kisting and Im living in Namibia in the most awsome town. Im very interested in your product.

Kindly let me know about the requirements to be part of your team as soon as possible because i want to start as soon as possible

Looking forward to your response

Thank You

junitawells@yahoo.com
Nambia, Swakopmund
 Reply  Quote

Kindly provide me with details on how to be a distributor of your I-maxx device under my company: Lewatle Breeze Investments CC +264813835955
 Reply  Quote

Claudius Ikera Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kindly provide me with details on how to be a
> distributor of your I-maxx device under my
> company: Lewatle Breeze Investments CC
> +264813835955

Hi Mr Claudius,

First of all, very sorry for this late reply because of some technical glitch on the system here. I hope it is not too late for us. The opportunity as distributor is still wide open as far as Namibia market is concerned.

In order for me to reply you accordingly, can you give me your email address and mobile number? I will elaborate the details.

Thank You once again.

Mr Hassan
Director
RSA Marketing
Malaysia
+60196260905 ( IMO/WhatsApp )
 Reply  Quote

I am from Malawi and i am interested with your product,please contact me on this email address nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello, my name is isaka joseph emailing you from Tanzania. I saw your advert in Africa Guide website and got very interested in the i maxx car care device and opportunity as well.

Kindly let me know more about this opportunity and how we can be able to work together.
Isaka Joseph

Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello, my name is Isaka Joseph emailing you from Arusha Tanzania. I saw your advert in Africa Guide website and got very interested in the i maxx car care device and the opportunity to be keen party as well.

ISAKA JOSEPH +255763731424
EMAIL ; joseph.isaac73@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

My name is Felix from Ghana interested in MXX unique car car device.plz,contact me for on kfelixarthur@gmail.com or +233549476880 for more details
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map