Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for car dealers/Agents in africa

Hello

My name is muhammad umair and i reside in japan . I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote japanese used cars in african market. I think african market is very competitive thats why i would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about cars.if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

regards,

Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

am interested. My email address is emekamexz@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,mr muahamad i hope u doing well,my name is Mr laiser from A rusha-Tanzania deal with sales of properties like houses,cars etc wellcome to Arusha-Tanzania the heart of African countries,i can join u in ur project of sale used cars from japan
here in Arusha as well,can cont via my personal e,mail lslaiser@yahoo.com
Regards
Mr
Laiser
Phone,+255 446486,
Box.10663
ARUSHA
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mr. Umair,

I reperesent a young car dealing agency in Ghana. I know Japanese used cars are hot in Ghana. Get back to me and lets take it from there.
My e-mail is whytevision1@yahoo.com
and tel: +233 268135981

Thanks

Kofi
Whytevision Consult
 Reply  Quote

hi my email is dmh12376@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mr. Muhammad,

Please send me more information: sjc@lantic.net
Current business in Botswana and DRC.

Regards,

Klip
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mohammed,

It is my happiness that my newly established company to be sharing same business dreams. My company had been making alot of business contacts in Japan Care Alibaba connections for used toyota cars products to Nigeria and from our company business studies such cars business will alway be profitable. To document the business agreement, I would like to visit Japan as soon as posible if that would suit your convienence.

Sincerely

Freddy Osagiede ( @#$%&)
 Reply  Quote

ebeking@gmail.com mail me lets talk business
 Reply  Quote

It's nice meeting you
June 07, 2012 10:55AM
hello, hope you are doing great. i am a Liberian from west Africa and do have interest in doing business with you. I will be glad if you could email me on my address as clarencelube@yahoo.com and than we can start making progress.
hoping to hear from you soon.
Prince
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for your posting, I am exactly looking for partners like you to work with. I am a Gambian, pursued MSC in tranpsort planning at the university of leeds, uk. Currently am a senior civil servant cum a bussinessman. I have small fleet of vehicles running for me as a taxi as well as selling spare parts. Currently in my country, the Gambia their is no formal public transport company in my country so majority depend on private cars and informal taxi's for transportation. This makes the demand for cars and spare parts very high. The preferable car are normally the German types like Benz, Golf and Toyotas from Japan but their virtually market for all types as far as spare parts are not scares

Will definately be glad to work with you, if you are interested i will be more than glad to discuss further with you the details. Please do not hesistate to contact me on bantadras@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Hello!
My address is mweemba@gmail.com and I can give you reference with people in Japan and India that know me well and would confirm with you that with me you would be in excellent hands. I can sell a good number of cars for you in a month.
Mweemba@gmail.com

Krushev
 Reply  Quote

HI MUHAMMAD,
AM INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL motorworld2eastafrica@yahoo.co.uk.
 Reply  Quote

would wish to work with you for kenyan market- annakagenya at gmail dot com is my email.
 Reply  Quote

hello
you can contact me on my email adress tongybless@gmail.com if you are really intrested iam a zimbabwean and thats the lagest japanese car importers in africa if nt in the world
 Reply  Quote

Hello sir i represent Worcred Investments a company based in Zimbabwe.Zimbabwe has a big market for used cars email us at worcred@gmail.com so that we can talk more business regarding the transport industry.At the moment our country is using the US Dollar which is making trade easy.I hope to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

My email muk012002@gmail.com am based in durban south africa and have clients.
 Reply  Quote

There are a lot of dealers available now. You just have to do a research on it. There is an excellent site I found that helps anyone who asks locate the very best bargains in their area on a new vehicle. It will show the very best dealerships. I know I felt very satisfied with my buy as I drove off the lot with my brand new car I loved. You will definitely get the most perfect car purchasing experience possible.
 Reply  Quote

I am reaching out to you because I saw your information on the Africa Guide forum, I noticed that you are interested in getting cars from overseas to sell in Africa.

There is a good chance that we have a surplus of Economical cars that are in Demand in Africa. I noticed on the forum you are reaching out to Japan, well we have the cars here in the states.

If you are interested in discussing some possible purchases, or the cars that you are interested in call or email me back.

I look forward to hearing back from you to see how we can work together.

Thanks,
 Reply  Quote

I am interedted in your offer.
Ekwe Esong
ekwesong2002@yahoo.fr
 Reply  Quote

hello my name is ekwe and i am just starting business. i am interested in growing in the business world and interesting in your proposal. my emeil is ekwesong2002@yahoo.fr my number is 0023775248575 so can can contact me for any details. i reside in cameroun, central africa. good day
 Reply  Quote

Hello Ahmad,
I am from SENEGAL the gateway of Africa

Your business could be a big success here in Senegal and West Africa if well managed.

Dakar could be your Headquarter to serve Senegalese market and the rest of the West Africa like Cote Divoire, Ghana, Mali....

Recently our local Government opened widely the automobile market by enabling the importation of usede cars of more than 10 years into the country.

I have a plan to work and implement this business here in Senegal and expand this towards other surrounding countries with good reliable people.

Email at fayegore65@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dabre Square
July 24, 2013 07:31PM
Dear Sir
Peace and blessings be on you. My name is abdoulaye from West Africa. Upon reading your profile on Africa Guide. I wish to tell you about opportunities here in West Africa, i hope you are interested. I will tell you more about business oppotunities, as soon as i hear from you. Here is my email:mario.dabre@gmail.com
Best regard
 Reply  Quote

Dear Muhammad,
My name is Habila Anderifun. I am from Nigeria and reside in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.
I wish to indicate my interest in becoming your Agent in Nigeria. I am the Managing Director and @#$%& of Jethob Nigeria Limited. We are consultants, Contractors and dealers in Building, Automobiles, Electronics, hotel management etc.
You can contact us through the e-mail: jethobnig@yahoo.com or telephone +2348020380527
Thanks.
Habila
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mohammed, i am much interested in your offer.
Hit me on kizitoabizi2010@gmail.com or Skype; kaamoaku for further details.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I work with CITY MOTOR DEALERS ASSOCIATION here in Uganda
junglewolf2008@yahoo.com

send me details
 Reply  Quote

Hello Dear One,

My name is Atanda from Cote d'ivoire, i just saw your message and after reading it, i just got so interested in dealing with you thus i am more into cars' business because i have more knowledge about it.

My country is the leader in terms of using toyota cars and this in both transportation and private users.

I also do have knowledge in terms of spare parts and i will be glad if you could come into contact with me so that we could discuss more about the issue.

My email contact is owasiu2011@gmail.com

Best regards,

Atanda
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir

Recent extensive research on our part has indicated a strong market can be built for your products in South Africa and the rest of Africa.We are import/export agents and currently seek a company of your size and stability for whom we can help secure sales in export markets.We are very well aware that your products have earned you an excellent reputation in your home market and feel we can assist you in building a similar reputation abroad.

Utilising the services of an agency such as this will be the most cost-effective way ahead for your company.We are paid a commission strictly on a results-only basis-no results,no pay-and,as principal,you remain in complete control of any activities undertaken.Naturally,as your agent,we would specify whatever payment method by the purchasers your bank advises.However,we would remove from you the burden of investigating the market,finding buyers and setting up sales and you would incur no new overheads.I am convinced that we could make a significant contribution to your business and would welcome your views on this.

I would be happy if you feel now may be the right time to expand into new markets.There are many areas that you might wish to discuss about what we can do to win you a share of expanding export markets at this point in time.I am confident that we both have much to benefit from co-operating in this manner and we hope this letter will have convinced you that an opportunity exists.Suffice it to say that we look forward to hearing from you in the near future,at which time we can investigate this profitable avenue further.

Please contact me at: almento68@gmail.com

Yours faithfully

Edwin C. de Lange
@#$%& :ALMENTO 68 TRADING
 Reply  Quote

Hello everyone!

My name is Tomasz i. I'm from Poland. I'm thinking about exporting cars from Poland and Germany to Africa. I live in the city near border, so cars from both countries are available for me. I'm looking for reliable partners in Africa. For interested PM. If you're interested or have any questions, please let me know freely.

Regards,
Tomasz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2014 03:49PM by tomarcisz.
 Reply  Quote

Hello I am senegalese my email is sarrbou4@gmail.com
I can represent you in Dakar . I have my company in senegal and i am in construction . I want to deal cars to
 Reply  Quote

Hello! I am interested in selling cars with you. I have over 6+ years of experience in the car sales business with numbers to back it up. I currently with a fortune 500 company who is a leader in the auto industry. You can contact me by email at regginald.moore@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration!

Very Respectfully,
Reggie
 Reply  Quote

Hi muhammad my name is mohammed bashir from sudan khartoum, i've always wanted to work in this field (selling cars) but i have lacke of capital, during the last two years i've been doing alot of studies about cars market here in sudan studies about which kind of cars sudaness people prefer and which models they buy according to their life style and market records, i found most of the people here in sudan they love japaness cars and most of them they buy second hand cars cause some of them can't afford to buy a new car and some of them they just love used cars and let me tell you something sudan market is the best place to sell your japaness used cars they are very proven as an excellent cars and in demand more and more every single day and is i mentioned before i've always wanted to work in selling cars i'm very interested to sell your used cars here in sudan and work with you for a long term i've alot of connections with cars dealers and i've good knowledge about japaness cars models and the market i've big passion about doing this i just want some support about customs fees and some stuff, i'm ready to be your agent for your here in sudan and at the same time selling your cars i'll promote for your used cars and i'm ready to open branches here with showrooms and working with you side by side to dominate this market by selling big quantities in a competitive prices, i've alot of smart marketing plans, i'm very excited...lets put this in gear
If you are interested please contact me directly on my cellphone +249966011396
Or email me on, mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Regard.
 Reply  Quote

i wish to work with you. this is my phone +2347039139431 i m from nigeria
 Reply  Quote

Hi I am based in uk if you are looking for second hand cars I can send cars to Africa all makes an models also used parts an spare parts & new parts for any make model my email is please contact me on inboxmee82@hotmail.co.uk Moblie abs 07907692877/07429251418
 Reply  Quote

Hi

My name is Balint Jutasi from Hungary. I work for Sandlander group for years.
Sandlander Group is dealing with 4x4 vehicles for 30 years now.

We are present in Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia.

Our main services are:
Buschtaxi - trading of new and used vehicles
Sandlander Classic - saving treasures SandTech - building unique, customized masterpieces
Racing Adventure - premium Auto-Motor Sport Management
Sandlander Expedition - exploring the world, organising trips to several countries
Sandlander Dakar Competitor - outstanding results in Dakar Rally
4x4 Magazine - the only magazine in Hungary for off-road lovers

We are the most experienced company within the CEE in building, restauration, renewal and selling of Toyota Land Cruisers.

Now we are looking for dealers or partners in Africa who is helping us to sell brand new Toyota Land Cruiser.
We can offer you all model of HZJ, GRJ and VDJ200 at a great price. We have the best price in Europe.
If you are intrested in please contact me by email, and please let me know which model do you intrested in.

balint.jutasi@sandlander.com

Kind regards
Balint
 Reply  Quote

I live and work in the US in Memphis, TN. I am a car dealer looking for potential partners to export cars to Africa. If you sale or deal with cars contact me if you are interested in doing business together.

email: fabaskerville@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I'm actually looking for a dealer to sell my Dodge Journey to.

I met someone that worked with selling and shipping cars to Africa but have lost touch with them.

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm looking for someone trustworthy to make the sale to.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I'm looking to sell my car from Toronto to Africa.

Does anyone know how to go about doing that?
 Reply  Quote

Am Justin Tembo from Zambia. contact me on email; justintembo1@gmail.com call/whatsapp +260969373737
regards..
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mohammad, My name is Mr. Michael. I will be so glad to work for you as your sales agent here in Africa. I have great experience in sales in West Africa market. If your cars are good and are coming in good price we can dominate Africa market. Contact me on info.intertradeshore@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Sallam,
My name moustapha from Mauritania we had been making alot of business contacts in Japan for used toyota cars products business will alway be profitable.email me please m.idoumou@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Buyers,
We at Global Autos take pride at what we do with 20 years of experience in the used car market. We specialize inMercedes, Bmw, Landrover, Jaguar, Ford, Audi, volkswagon, alot more from German, British and European cars. We need buyers in African market to trust and do hassle free business please get in touch if you are interested.

Please allow us to fulfil your buying requirements
1. what kind of metal are your interested in buying ?
2. how much quantity are you willing to purchase ?
3. Do you have any special request for the metal you purchase ?

Kind Regards
Owner Global Autos
Sajid Afzal
United Kingdom
saj.afz@yahoo.com
0044 - 7490031708

CO- PARTNER OFFICE
10900 Research Blvd,
Ste. 160C
Austin, Texas
U.S.A
 Reply  Quote

Hello Buyers,
We at Global Autos take pride at what we do with 20 years of experience in the used car market. We specialize inMercedes, Bmw, Landrover, Jaguar, Ford, Audi, volkswagon, alot more from German, British and European cars. We need buyers in African market to trust and do hassle free business please get in touch if you are interested.

Please allow us to fulfil your buying requirements
1. what kind of cars are your interested in buying ?
2. how much quantity are you willing to purchase ?
3. Do you have any special request for the cars you purchase ?

Kind Regards
Owner Global Autos
Sajid Afzal
United Kingdom
saj.afz@yahoo.com
0044 - 7490031708

CO- PARTNER OFFICE
10900 Research Blvd,
Ste. 160C
Austin, Texas
U.S.A
Repl
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Looking for agents
 Reply  Quote

Re: Looking for car dealers and agents
October 11, 2016 06:05PM
Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Although i got this information late but presently that is what am looking for,
i would have love to invite you to our stand at portharcout Nigeria to know if you will be able do business with me
fridayemma@gmail.com
yours
Emmanuel
 Reply  Quote

Halo am from kenya,am interested .
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

I am prince ablam from west Africa an agent of used car dealers, used cars are patronize here very well, here is my contact +234813077323
 Reply  Quote

We are looking for 2nd hand cars and spare parts agents/distributors/dealers/traders in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, etc).

From the city of Bristol (southwest England), we offer professional services in management and intermediation in second hand cars purchasing and spare parts in the UK, counting with a constant and great variety of vehicles at a very competitive prices.

Once the vehicles have been purchased, we can send them in one piece (in this case our clients take care of the vehicle dismantling at their own garages), or we can disassemble them here in England in any workshop which we collaborate with, and then send all the parts properly packaged, cataloged and labeled to your city.

We also buy cars in Germany, Lithuania and the United Kingdom (left hand drive ones) in order to sell them to African countries like Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, etc.

We work with different car brands like Toyota, Suzuki, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, etc: if you need some particular model you can ask to us.

We are looking for agents/distributors/dealers/traders in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, etc).

[www.carmotiveuk.co.uk]
info@carmotiveuk.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

hello, this is Golbalink consultant ltd dealers in Uganda,rwanda,Burundi,Congo please fill free to contact kingmatovu@gmail.com or call +256788668679
 Reply  Quote

My name is Dishon and i reside in japan . I am looking for distributor, individuals or dealers who can promote parts of japanese car in african market. we make engine part and so we are looking direct market to ,make it less expensive to our costomer .if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please write me and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.
karukwa _dishon@aisan-ind.co.jp
 Reply  Quote

May we indicate our desires and readiness to work and partner with you in this ventures. Rely on our maximum support add cooperation as our intergrity claim may be attested by JETRO.NIGERIA.

Sayonara.

M.D.Kassim
MD/@#$%&
Providence Ventures Limited
RC 186403
Nigeria.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Muhammed.I am a Nigerian based in Ireland.I am very interested in partnering with someone based in Japan for Japanese cars sale.We use right hand vehicles in Ireland and the process of converting the car to a left hand for sale in Nigeria always devalues the car.
I have the necessary contacts on ground in Nigeria and can easily sell of Japanese cars.I think we may be able to work together
 Reply  Quote

I'm the founder and @#$%& of Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, a membership-based organization registered in Ghana. My organization is interested in being your agent in Ghana. Contact me through admin@entrepreneurssupport.org and let us discuss how we can work together.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I can help sell and promote cars in Lagos Nigeria. contact me on farightvent@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi
can we partner? I am from kenya. kindly get in touch through the mail
 Reply  Quote

Hello
We export New & Used Cars and Motor Bikes all brands from Canada. Please let us know your current requirement. Will look forward for your reply.
Thanks and best regards
Faheem Adam
fomi@fomi.ca
 Reply  Quote

You can find many used car dealers in Japan. They supply Japanese Used Cars in many countries of the world.
 Reply  Quote

We are interested in this Venture. Let us know how do we take off. Also remember that a guarantor may be very neccessary. Let us know your full details soonest. <jmhealthcaremanimajra@gmail.com>
M.D.Kassim
MD/@#$%&
Providence Ventures Limited
Nigeria.
 Reply  Quote

Our email address.
PROVIDENCE VENTURES LIMITED.
providenceventures@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello, my friend’s my name is Austin. A car dealer here in the USA Looking to export cars. Me and my company are honest and fair on price we are looking for any good people that want to be long or short term business partners we can get any car your heart or money deserves please contact me at my email austinmatthews09@yahoo.com

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

I am ezedin from Ethiopia,i am interesting to work with you

Regards
Ezedin
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map