Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Seeking Partners for Sunflower Plantation Establishmenthot smiley

Hello,

We can do business together.
But am in to farming. Am a lady Agroforester. Studied in Dresden, Germany.

We can cultivate thousands of acres of sunflower plantations.

Sunflower seeds for Birds food and for oil is selling at 900-1100 USD per ton.
One has to invest about 450usd per acre and an acre gives about 1 ton of seeds
at harvest. Please come lets partner and harnness Ghana's fertile lands and intense sun and
make money. I am managing 150 acres for now, a contract farming agreement with
a company in Malta.

There is also cassava chips. Its highly demanded worldwide now, and we are looking
investors, partners and honest Buyers to help us increase production capacty.
i hope i can read from you.
 Reply  Quote

I am very interested I am an Agriculturist by profession and I would like to partner with you. I am from Namibia and we have great potential land I enherited from my ancestors and I am willing to venture with you in this interesting business, but I am financial constraint. contact me lucasmandema@gmail.com, cell; +264 817175117
 Reply  Quote

Sunflower is the new decades' gold mine in Agriculture. It is one of the few crops that can give you up to 500 USD profits from an acre harvest if well managed. I encourage all to come invest with us and raise plantations in Ghana.

We have the expertise, cheaper labour, fertile lands, ability to take on lease huge acres of land at cheap price and intense year round sunshine.

Looking forward to reading from keen investors.
 Reply  Quote

hi am martin from TANZANIA can you investing in my country ,for more information just contact with me
 Reply  Quote

Dear Martin,

Please we are inviting you to come invest or partner with us in Ghana.
 Reply  Quote

Hello " Lady in Agroforestor"

YES, maybe we can help and support each other.
In this first reply to you, everything is based on trust.
But I am interested, Lived for three years in Tanzania, and do have the finance which is needed for your land and to cultivate it with the best results. However an important condition is that we work together with the local people in a proper way.
I am looking for personal involvement, not only for financiel investments.

I also read Martins words. He is from Tanzania. Stay in touch Martin. You never know.
Greetings from The Netherlands. Harold
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Please send me more information. Currently have a farming opperation in South Africa.

sjc@lantic.net
 Reply  Quote

Hi I am an agent for a large cassava chip buyer in china, lets explore possibilities. my e-mail address is akin_savage@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Although highly volatile there are lots of opportunities in africa.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 08:36AM by glee006.
 Reply  Quote

Hi prize1978,
We got your request from the forum.
We're consultants on business establishment and development, we can handle the projects.
The feasibility study, financing, suppliers credit and execution.
Our contacts are: email: iwwmk@yahoo.com
phone: +2348060710967
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, iam interested in being a partner in this. Am a kenyan from western part where the highest percantage of maize harvested in the country comes from. I have always wanted to venture in a different type of farming and i was to settle for either millet or sunflower. I will be keen to work with you towards achieving my big dreams.
 Reply  Quote

actually that is the business of very great interest to me, can you please establish means to work I need to take money form the investment bank of tanzania for the project lets extend the communication and give me your private e-mail

nyanda
 Reply  Quote

Hi! I am interested in being partner in this. I possess more than 50 hectares of land good area in Tanzania with plenty of water availability for the project. For more information contact me on john.kiwanga@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map