Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business partner wanted for supply of Waste paper

Hi, We are looking for business partner in Africa for collection and supply of Waste paper, Plastic and Metal scrap from their country and export to India. English speaking person having computer and export procedure knowledge will be preferred.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 02:58PM by atoztekno.
 Reply  Quote

hi, am simon of Exotic farms east Africa and a partner of rank logistics ltd dealing clearing and forwarding at mombasa port .
We partner for the purpose of collecting and exporting these waste materials from Kenya.sbundi@yahoo.co.uk.
Simon.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Simon,

I am Dinesh Halai from India, am interested to work with you, so what i want to do for the same?
pls contect me on 09825950870 or businessexcellence@amwasia.com

Regards,
Dinesh Halai
 Reply  Quote

mail me details <geroki4@yhaoo.com>, there is business on the mentioned grounds
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sirs,

I am pleased to write in response for your call of partners on your need of waste paper and plastic. I represent Logiscare, Limitada a supply chain solutions company operating in Mozambique with GPOs -Ground Operations Points in Nacala, Beira and Maputo Ports.

Kindly contact us on logiscare@tdm.co.mz for detailed discussions on this project.

With kind regards

N Santos
MD, International Business &
Cooperation
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I am Mwanyimi Bushabu in Lubumbashi in the DRCongo. I am in a good position to work for u. I am a polyglot speaking English, French and Portuguese. I can do the job u placed on africaguide properly.

Regards,

Mwanyimi Bushabu
 Reply  Quote

I am a UK national on my way to Africa/Tanzania to begin importing used clothes. I want to go into other recycling materials as soon as possible. I wish to supply you with all the materials you mentioned. Please send me your email for us to discuss
bluedraggonltd2004@yahoo.co.uk
Skype ID:Kysonkyiis
 Reply  Quote

Hello, please check [www.eso-consult.com]. We do all types of business development services and consultancies in Africa and LatinAmerica.
We speak 5 languages and have a network of business professionals on 3 continents. Focus is on innovative solutions and products with high socio-economic impact (health, food).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 10:42AM by fpintabona.
 Reply  Quote

am in ghana and a graduate who can partner with you in getting you much of plastic waste.u can contact me on 'mpangaisaac @yahoo.com' or call me on +233208825111
Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

hie, Iam fully interested in this bussiness.I am agraduate working in the department where waste management is apriority and I pledge to committe myself into this so as to reduce volume of wastes in my town.For more discussions contact me on maganizoi@yahoo.com.
 Reply  Quote

I will like to supply from Ghana.

My e-mail is -pcjagroinvestments@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I will like to supply from Nigeria as we have such in abundant here.
My email is emekamexz@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi, its Alex from Uganda. Please if you need waste paper plastic and metal scrap contact me i will supply you.
I am currently supplying/ exporting used car exhaust pipe to Dubai for recycling.
 Reply  Quote

If the offer is still available, contact us:

NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,

Please Inbox me on the requirements as we are an established business in this sector.
Email: rodney.suze@gmail.com
Namibia

Kind Regards,

Rodney Suze
 Reply  Quote

Agline Supply Limited ( Rwanda)
email: Reachyouthrwanda@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

It would be better if you drop me an email to : Collection@superheromail.com to discuss your business offer.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

HELLO AM FROM GHANA AND I BELIEVE I CAN GET YOU THE SCRAP METAL. weerkik@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

drop me your detail @ etiobiz@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2014 10:34AM by westconex.
 Reply  Quote

Hi hope you are fine, please let me know if your business is still on the go. If so you can contact me here: mario.dabre@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

etiobiz@hotmail.com
please give me more info
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am from Cote d'ivoire and i will like to know more of your business and this is my address owasiu2011@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir
i hope you are fine, i have seen your proposal and am interested please you can contact me here.(mario.dabre@gmail.com) or add me on Skype (mario.dabre).
Best regards
 Reply  Quote

I am very interested and will appreciate if you contact me through my email address at paul_fru@yahoo.com. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi, We are looking for partners in Africa to produce oil from used tyres.
 Reply  Quote

l have knowledge of computer and export procedures, send more info through this email nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I will lik 2 supply from nigeria,my email is setonji_emeka@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

please am emmanuel from ghana as business man i use to go to europe for use car parts and many more so let me know if we can do business together thanks

best regards emmanuel
 Reply  Quote

please i forgot to give you my email address ( emma0244290765@gmail.com )
 Reply  Quote

Sir, if you still in need of scraps and waste paper, am frm Nigeria. Send the details to me. alexteeone65@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

hello
I am very interested i live in Lesotho, please contact me at planetsolutions@inbox.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
Thanks for the message concerning about the scrap collection am intrested and i have my own small business in this collection for 3 years and i normally export them to Senegal ,please contact me now on this email amdarboe@yahoo.com and the mobile phone ; 002206820367 /002203549109.

hope to hear you soon.
 Reply  Quote

I will be emigrating to Guinea Bissau next month. I plan to live there permanently. I was born in the UK, but in am presently in St Lucia.

I plan to set up a metal collecting business on arrival in Bissau. I used to have a clothing recycling company in the UK and I used to trade in recycled metals as a small sideline. The population of Guinea Bissau is 1.7million and it has a non existant waste collection practice. Pleease contact me. I can be operational by early 2014

001 758 716 9634

lexb12345@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

My name is Rowland from the most populous country n biggest economy in Africa..Nigeria.I have deep experience in environmental waste management and hence I'm fully conversant with waste management of all classes.I have a reliable, large and steady sources of the mentioned wastes in Nigeria. Please send me a mail so I can further detail you.My email is rowland.ajikere@yahoo.com. Phone +234812599594. Looking forward to hearing from you soon as a potential long term business partner. Best regards, Rowland
 Reply  Quote

Hi
Am Australian but Ghana origin , well established in both Ghana and Austrlia
Am keen to supply you that .
Get intouch so we can set it rolling am willing to fly to India from Australia to meet you to put things on the table'
My details
cobbyk2 skype
emma_cobbyopp@yahoo.com.au
Regards
 Reply  Quote

helllo my name is mathews lambulira from Malawi. I would like to do thos business with you. Contact me on mathewsmoris@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi dear my name is Dabre i am interested in your proposal, you can contact me on: mario.dabre@gmail.com
or on Skype: davin.dabre1 thanks in advance
 Reply  Quote

I am interested to supply the said items. I am from Malawi, Southern part of Africa. My e-mail address is: konhara2011@gmail.com

Thank You,
Kondwani Hara
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

My name is Mustafa from Somaliland (import/export - business-man). If the offer is still available, please contact me through this email:

gensomaliforum@gmail.com. After your reply, we will discus more.

NB. please note that my country is lucking such kind of company (waste collection/recycling). Me & my government will high appreciate to start this business relation with you. Please WELLCOME.

Other available WASTE: used tyres, used car oil, plastic carry bag, etc.

Also please send me what kind of products do your company produce. They may be important to us.

Looking to hear from you soon

Best Regard
 Reply  Quote

contact me at takortambe@gmail.com there is alot to gain.
 Reply  Quote

I am from Ethiopia... lets start doing it mymeshroom@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi. Are you still interested in waste papers and plastics suppliers? Please contact Geofrey at info.bipcconsult@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I will like to be your partner in Ghana
Thanks email: YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I will like to be your partner in Nigeria
Thanks email: olar@HOTMAIL.COM
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I will like to be your partner from Hong Kong & China
Thanks email: jymhymh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map