Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: AGENTS FOR INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT

AGENTS FOR INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
February 24, 2010 06:48AM
We are looking for suitable agents who are sales and marketing orientated to assist us with new customer developments in Mozambique, Botswana, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania.

These are the focus areas but if we can develope business in other areas that is inline.

Go to www.redstonesa.com to veiw the website and the range of equipment & services we offer.

Agents will work on a commission based incentive for new business developed with the company and equipment that is sold.Contact Alistair Harding on the contacts page of the website for more info.
 Reply  Quote

March 30, 2011 12:33AM
By Rnimazi
Can we do this in cameroon too? Contact rnimazi@rocketmail.com.

Rgrds,

Rnimazi
 Reply  Quote

July 31, 2013 09:14AM
By addis
Hey , It's being nice of you that you r being searching for us .but if you could provide me detail about what type of product being you are marketing then it will be more helpful for @yonega2001@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

May 24, 2014 06:51PM
By raj1
My name is Rowland from the most populous country n biggest economy in Africa..Nigeria. Your industrial equipments will best be marketable and more profiting in Nigeria considering our competitive advantage as a big marketing player in the African continent. Please drop me a mail on details so I can further highlight my marketing strategy for good returns.My email is rowland.ajikere@yahoo.com. Phone +234812599594. Looking forward to hearing from you soon as a potential long term business partner. Best regards, Rowland
 Reply  Quote

Hello i'm mohammed bashir i would like to be your sales agent and your distributor of your products here in north sudan, sudan market is very active and competitive, if you are interested to expand your market in my country please email me on Mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Cellphone +249966011396
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
Best regards
Mohammed bashir.
 Reply  Quote

December 04, 2015 12:17AM
By Chisoni
Malawi
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265888855518
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

July 17, 2016 02:51PM
By phiri
I am from Malawi,I am interested please email me atstanmad12@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map