Africa Guide
recommended trip :

BUTTERFLY COLLECTORS WANTED

BUTTERFLY COLLECTORS WANTED
January 31, 2010 03:30PM
By Norton
We are looking for collectors of butterflies in Africa. If you are a serious and HONEST collector of butterflies then we would like to hear from you.smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2010 12:44PM by Norton.
 Reply  Quote

Re: BUTTERFLY COLLECTORS WANTED
February 02, 2010 12:58PM
By kevo69
Hey. I'm very interested. Please email me the details. kelvinkkaranja@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2010 09:41AM
By Suemury
hi,i live in mombasa and there are so many different kinds of butterflies....am interested in collecting on your behalf.my email suemury@yahoo.com

Sue
 Reply  Quote

April 01, 2010 09:45AM
Shipping
Shipments are made every week on Mondays and Fridays. We expect the shipment to reach the USA or Europe in 3 days.

Pupae Availability
The availability of any species is dependent on the species seasonal pattern of occurrence. Sometimes we cannot provide the species variety or numbers required. In such a case, we inform the customers and provide an update of available pupae before shipping.

All our butterfly pupae are shipped with a copy of an export permit issued by Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS), and a copy of the import permit from the country of destination where necessary. This permit is provided to us by the client. Customers in the USA and Canada require an import permit issued by the Department of Agriculture.

Packaging
All our butterfly pupae are packed in plastic containers with sponge or cotton cushioning. A container usually carries 250-300 pupae.

Postage
The container is delivered by International Couriers available to Kipepeo which include: DHL, FedEx, TNT, and UPS. The postage cost is included in the shipment's invoice.

Quality Guarantee
All pupae guaranteed to be live and of A1 quality upon delivery to the customer's premises. We will not charge for any pupae that are received dead, smashed, diseased, deformed or otherwise not of A1 quality, provided the shipment report is sent back to us via e-mail with the loss data within 14 days from the shipment date. We are sorry but we cannot ensure the quality of our pupae at the customer's premises more than 14 days from our shipment date.

7. Payment
An invoice for the shipment will be sent by e-mail to the client 7 days before the shipment date. The payment should be made in US dollars and sent to our bank account by wire transfers. All charges to be paid by remitter. We would request to be notified by email as soon as a money transfer is effected.
Bank details will be communicated upon agreement for an order.

The full amount must be paid 7 days from the invoice date.

Thank you and awaiting your response.
 Reply  Quote

April 16, 2016 03:56PM
By Dizzy
The rains have set in, in this part of Ghana and I have lots of beautiful butterflies around me
If you are looking for a collection of them, dead or alive please contact me through jhephrey911@gmail.com or on my mobile +233 244467998
 Reply  Quote

September 01, 2011 05:45PM
Are these butterflies the types that you put into a picture frame and hang on the wall. If so, those are AWESOME! I am currently in a desert type of area and there is not enough nature here. These would be awesome as a reminder of the beauty of nature.
 Reply  Quote

April 16, 2016 03:57PM
By Dizzy
Hi do u still want more collectors of butterflies? If yes please contact me through jhephrey911@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

July 15, 2017 03:07AM
By Vinny
Am Vincent from Ghana.am very interested please email me berniceadatekey4499@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 01, 2018 10:58AM
Hello,
This is Tonny Abet from the pearl of Africa, Uganda, and I am so anxious to get this work rolling.
It is a perfect season for collecting butterflies in Uganda, East Africa.
Please reach me for more about this at my Email: tonnyabet@gmail.com
whattsapp: +256774633876

Warm regards!
Tonny
 Reply  Quote

October 20, 2019 12:27AM
By capish
Hi...We also have beautiful butterflies from Cameroon. I will love to assist.
 Reply  Quote

February 17, 2020 03:23PM
Seriously wants to offer butterflies from Ghana clementoselorm@gmail.com
+233203341015 whassap.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map