Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Renewable Technology Business Partners

Renewable Technology Business Partners (Kenya)
January 30, 2005 12:01AM
Anonymous User
A UK based Award winning Renewable Technology and Manufacturing Group, Seeks Business Partner/s
for "New" VERY LOW COST High Tech Solar Power Generation Systems, and its Multi fuel Cooking Products.
The Partnership Would suit an already established Kenya battery, Rolled Steel or Electrical Engineering company with good Distribution links, but the offer is open to companies or individuals, that can prove drive and commitment to the minimum capital investment requirements, to which we would support up to 50%
and assist In technology transfer, Stock and Training, in return for the minimum share stake as allowed by local regional law, based on current research, AND the market growth in Solar Power,
The new company products and systems offers a 40% saving, against "ANY OF THE CURRENT SYSTEMS" currently offered for sale in any Africa Region,
they are also of FAR HIGHER Grade specifications,Certified BSI CE European Industrial Grade Standards.
The minmum investment required is KS 174000 A BUSINESS that can offer commercial premises, would reduce this investment by 20%. Low cost Solar Power Systems, that offer sound business growth.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
 Reply  Quote

Renewable Technology Business Partners
October 14, 2005 11:01AM
By Kamau1
Hi, Im based in UK but soon relocating to Kenya. I would be interested in this venture. I'm willing to inject 174,000 and being a Kenya i have a good idea on how we can kick start this project. I agree there a great potential for renewable resources in Kenya.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map