Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Volunteer teachers wanted

Volunteer teachers wanted
January 26, 2005 06:31PM
Anonymous User
We are currently looking for volunteer teachers to come and work with young children on a 3-6 month basis, in a private primary school with modern facilities in Ghana. Accomodation is provided,with some allowance.

If interested or for more details please contact me.

Many Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Re Teaching Job
February 02, 2005 01:02PM
Anonymous User
Hi Ken,

I'm really interested in both the advertisments you have placed on this site. I am currently working at a secondary school in England tecahing Religious Studies but this includes much personal development, philosophy and ethics. I'd be interested in hearing more details about the jobs you have going if you think i'd be suitable!

Please send me an email via the link! Thanks a lot, Catherine =)
 Reply  Quote

Interested in teaching in Ghana
February 10, 2005 11:25AM
Anonymous User
Dear Mr Kusi,

I am a 25 year old New Zealand woman and I am interested in teaching English in Africa. I have a background in journalism and tourism.

Can you please tell me more about what sort of positions you have for volunteer teachers, what facilities and resources the school has, and what sort of accommodation and allowance you can provide?

Please use the 'Send me an email' link. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Francesca Eldridge
 Reply  Quote

Interested in teaching in Ghana
March 22, 2005 09:58AM
By flora
LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-05 AT 09:59 AM (GMT)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-05 AT 09:58 AM (GMT)

Dear Mr Kusi,
I am a Chinese and I am interested in teaching in Africa. My major are stastics, politics and banking.Now I'm teaching in Tibet University,and I'll be free in August.If possible,please use the 'Send me an email' link. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regard,

Flora Wang
 Reply  Quote

Work as a teacher
April 13, 2005 01:23PM
My name Is Tony McCarthy. I have 5 years teaching and coaching experiance in the Private sector. I have been employed by several Private business' to develope their private enterprise by implementing effective community empowerment strategies. I have worked for Sure Start the English government initiative to introduce and enhance deprived communities around England. I have worked for Chealsea football Club and many Youth Organisations both paid and voluntary. I can provide excellent references and i am eager to be employed soon. I have worked for public schools with challenged children and also disabled and handicapped. I have much experiance in the field of private child development and i have recently began to establish a web site for my coaching talents. antoniomccarthy@freewebs.com. I am eager to move to South Africa and help the growing development of the country and its children. I strongly beleive i could be of great assitnace to you and your school and offer more than just a teacher. My private sector experiance has given me great experiance managing, structuring and organising planned events and schemes and i have dealt with various proffesionals from the media. I myself have had good exposure in the media for my carrer work, voluntary work and my sporting acheivements. I was recently interviwed in The Independent for my role in a private football coaching company where i was promoted to franchiseie consultant. I have a lot of experiance and would like to talk more about the benefits i can offer you.Please contact me soon if interested.

Sincerely

A. McCarthy
 Reply  Quote

i believe i can do this !
May 03, 2005 04:42PM
dear sir ,
i have read your advert which you plcaed via the net.

my name is angunda michael 26 years old from uganda . i worked as a volunteer teacher in uganda at o- level stardards. i have fluency in english and talented in fine art and good at english.

i love working with the children besides i have been involved with the children mostly orphans . i would really love tovolunteer with you , if you so consider me capable.
yours faitfully,
michael angunda
 Reply  Quote

TRAINED TEACHER
October 26, 2005 06:58PM
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Munezero in Nairobi, Kenya.
I read your add and was interested. I am a trained teacher with wide experience in Teaching French, English, Music and Christian Religious education for children.

Please let me know more about this offer. Contact me on

Yours Faithfully
Jean Munezero
 Reply  Quote

volunteer teachers
October 30, 2005 06:35PM
By ronick
Are you still looking for volunteers? If so, please send me more information. I am a Canadian, living in Canada, with a Master's Degree in Education. I managed and worked in residential resources for young people for seventeen years and currently teach literacy and ESL. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Volunteer needed in Tanzania
January 13, 2006 05:29AM
Anonymous User
Dear Friends,

Iam a Country Coordinator and Secretary of small orgasation which runs its activites here in Tanzania, My name is Mutani Yangwe.
We are involving in environmental education in secondary school and in the community as well as teaching HIV/aids and poverty alleviation

We need volunteer /students volunteer who can help us to in our campaign of establishing environmental , HIV/aids, poverty alleviation clubs in schools and in the community,

I hope with this e-mail you will be suprise but its for real and hope, we need to start with big institutions or organisations a sustainable relationships

but with you I hope it ill be a goood start of this relationships

thank you
I am a Teachers at Mwanza Secondary School
at Mwanza City-near Lake Victoria Zone

Regards

Mutani Yangwe
www.orgsites.com/wa/volunteer_caretakerstz
www.caretakers4all.tz.8m.com

255 744 827 704
caretakerstz@yahoo.co.uk

P.O.Box 245
Along Bugando Road
Mwanza -Tanzania
 Reply  Quote

EMPLOYMENT
January 13, 2006 10:57PM
By MARROW
>We are currently looking for volunteer teachers
>to come and work with young
>children on a 3-6 month basis,
>in a private primary school with
>modern facilities in Ghana. Accomodation is
>provided,with some allowance.
>If interested or for more details please
>contact me.
>Many Thanks

"EMPLOYMENT"
Posted by MARROW on Jan-13-06 at 00: AM (GMT)
MY BRIEF RESUME
WILLIAM D. MARROW JR
BORN: JANUARY 1,1939/67 YEARS OLD.
BI-LINGUAL ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
EDUCATION: TRAINED AIR CRAFT MECHCANIC.
EDUCATION: CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND POLICE SCIENCE.
EDUCATION: U.S. LAW
EDUCATION: MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE BIBLE THEOLOGY 49 CERTIFICATES BIBLE THEOLOGY.
EDUCATION: SPANISH TRANSLATOR ENGLISH TO SPANISH AND SPANISH TO ENGLISH.
EDUCATION: TRAINED TO SUPERVISE A TRUCKING COMPANY.
EDUCATION: TRAINED TO MEDIATE BETWEEN OPPOSING PARTIES.
EXPERIENCED IMPORT-EXPORT.
TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SECURITY.
TRAINED IN ADMISTRATION.
TRAINED IN COMPUTOR TO DISPATCH PICK-UP'S FOR A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION IN TUCSON ARIZONA, ANSWER TELEPHONE AND SPEAK SPANISH AND ENGLISH AND WELCOME PERSONS TO THE OFFICE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
TRAINED PUBLIC SPEAKER AND MOTIVATOR.
TRAINED MANAGER FOR ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS.
TRAINED BUYER AND SELLER OF INTERNATIONAL COMMODITIES.
THE COMPANY THAT WOULD WANT TO HIRE ME WILL NEED TO PAY MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCES, RE-LOCATION EXPENSES FOR MYSELF.
HAVE VALID US PASSPORT FOR TEN YEARS AND WILL SCAN AND SEND TO THE PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY PAY FOR THE PLAN TICKET ROUND TRIP AND EMAIL ME AND I CAN TRAVEL THE SAME DAY ANY WHERE WORLD WIDE. I PREFER TO WORK IN AFRICA AS GAME SUPERVISOR, ADMISTRATOR, SECURITY IN AFRICA, IMPORT EXPORT, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, OR AFRICA.
CONTACT ME AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!
WILLIAM D. MARROW JR
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map