Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Insect-collectors wanted

Insect-collectors wanted
January 21, 2005 01:30PM
By Marco
Hello from Germany,
we are a company which sells mantids in Germany.
We are searching for collectors and partners in
Africa which want to work with us together. We
pay very good. Connect us !
 Reply  Quote

Insect collector
January 21, 2005 04:25PM
By kelvin
I am Tanzania Would like to work with you as insect collector from Tanzania please send me futher details
Regards
Reuben
 Reply  Quote

interested
January 22, 2005 09:53PM
Anonymous User
Hey,
Could you send me the details via email. I am a zoology graduate from Ireland looking for work in Africa. I have worked in Kenya and am hoping to revisit Africa.
Barry.
 Reply  Quote

Insect Collector
January 23, 2005 07:38AM
Anonymous User
hi
i'm a graduate from the university of kwazulu-natal in south africa. I have a degree in zoology and 'entomology' and will be working in various parts of south africa for the coming year.please send me more information.do you look for specific mantids or you sell any you can get your hands on?
 Reply  Quote

Insect collector
January 24, 2005 07:24AM
Hey
I am Kenyan Would like to work with you as insect collector from Kenyan please send me futher details.
 Reply  Quote

Contact data
January 24, 2005 08:18AM
By Marco
Hi, please send us an email and you will get further information !!
regards
Marco
 Reply  Quote

insect collectors
May 31, 2005 09:03AM
Anonymous User
HI,
I AM A KENYAN. I AM READY FOR THE JOB OF INSECT COLLECTION, I STAY IN SOUTH COAST OF KENYA NEXT TO THE BEACH. PLEASE SEND ME MORE DETAILS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU MY CV.THANKS
ISAAC M
 Reply  Quote

insect collectors
June 02, 2005 09:22AM
hi. Please send me more information on the insect collecting. I am very interested in the job.
I am a 24 year old Zimbabwean lady. Vielen dank.

You can use the send me an email linksmiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

INSECT COLLECTORS
June 03, 2005 04:43AM
Anonymous User

Hello am a Kenyan who is interested with that post can you please send me more info.Johnson
 Reply  Quote

interested
June 07, 2005 10:08PM

Dear sir,
Well, it is nice to read from you.you
are searching for collectors and partners in Africa which want to work with you.Please can we know your serious in this business.So that we could help you out getting those insect and send us the insect you want.
thanks
tony
 Reply  Quote

interested and commited
July 08, 2005 08:11AM
By chebwai
hi, thanks iam from Kenya and realy interested in collecting insects.i love insects this is God's creation. i have just complited my first degree so imagine how i will begin working with you it will be my best people to be with. God bless and iam born again christian.

you can call me on +254722474500
 Reply  Quote

insect collectors.
July 15, 2005 08:23AM
By noah
Greetings,
I am interested to to be your partener in collection of insect here in the different villages here in Tanzania.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Insect collections
July 27, 2005 10:42AM
By Pier
Dear Marco,
My name is Pier and I read about your job offert as Insect collectors in Africa. I'm a well trained entomologist with a lot of years of field experiences both in Europe than in Tropical Countries. At the moment I'm working in a Natural History Museum but I'm interested in spending a period in Africa to collect Insects in different places.
Let me know your proposal, in order to decide and plane my stay there.
Your sincerely.
Pier Luigi Scaramozzino
 Reply  Quote

Apply for that
July 27, 2005 04:05PM
Anonymous User
Yes. Ghana in West Africa has much insects. Send me more information.
Matthew.
 Reply  Quote

I WILL
July 28, 2005 01:17PM
Anonymous User
I can supply that. Let me know more information.
Matthew
 Reply  Quote

INSECT COLLECTOR
August 04, 2005 12:07PM
Dear sir,
I am ismail suleiman, a ugandan student in india.Well, it is nice to read from you.you
are searching for collectors and partners in Africa but am in india at present. which want to work with you.Please can i know your serious in this business.So that i could help you out getting those insect and send me all the details about the insect needed by you
thanks
ismail
 Reply  Quote

INTERESTED
August 04, 2005 12:13PM
Dear sir,
Well, it is nice to read from you.you
are searching for collectors and partners in Africa, but am in india, i would like to work with you.Please can i know your serious in this business.So that i could help you out getting those insect and send me the details about the insect you want.ope i can get for you insect here in india.
thanks
ismail
 Reply  Quote

Insect collector
October 09, 2005 12:54PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I reside in the United Kingdom but originated from Sierra Leone. I am interested in a job as an insect collector in Sierra leone, West Africa either on a contract basis or permanent.

Please send me more details.

Thanks

Susan K Gandi
 Reply  Quote

hi am man 25 y old i have oll the necessery condition to work in your company pleaes if there is any job vacancy e_mail me and i 'll give all my informations.
 Reply  Quote

Egyptian
October 18, 2005 04:49PM
By gmx
hello my name is ahmed

Egyptian i want to work with you if you want Egyptian

waiting your answer
 Reply  Quote

From morocco
October 19, 2005 11:16PM
I m From Morocco i need full details.
sincerly.

soufiane Benaddi
Soufiane@benaddi.com
 Reply  Quote

am ready to work in your company
October 20, 2005 02:58PM
By aiche_9
dear sir,

thank you soo much for sinding me your invitation to join your company and to work as a insect collector i wom't tell you that am ready to thios work and i have all thge conditions necessery to start with you.

i would like to inform you that am a young man 25 years old morocan nationality from north of africa i obtained my baccaleauret in 2002 and i still study at university in the same time i have a part time job. i can speak arabic, french, and english.

i look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

your sincereley
aieche abdelfettah
 Reply  Quote

INSECT COLLECTOR
October 24, 2005 11:12AM
Anonymous User
Hi,

I'm in Nigeria.I'm interested. Do keep me posted with details.
 Reply  Quote

interested in the offer
October 24, 2005 02:25PM
Anonymous User
I am based in Nampula-Mozambique. I am interested in the offer.

M. Bushabu.
 Reply  Quote

alright
November 07, 2005 08:44PM
i'm studying biologie and i'm interestedin that work,so contact me as soon as possible.
sincerly
 Reply  Quote

wk as mantid collector
November 08, 2005 08:04PM
By kevin
I am a Nigerian gradute of economics but is interested in the above subject matter. Please send me more information.
thanks
N.Kevin
 Reply  Quote

willing to work with your company
November 13, 2005 01:29PM
Hello
Pleasure mailing.Im a graduate.I read anthropology but for now im doing resaerches especially on insects.Im willing to work with your company as an insect collector.Please i will be gratefull inf my request will be granted.Im in cameroon.Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I'm interseted
November 13, 2005 05:57PM
By consty
Pleasure mailing.
I have got your offers and i'm willing to work with your company.Im located in Cameroon.Please i will wish that you mail for me to be more informed
 Reply  Quote

Much interested in the job offered
November 23, 2005 11:34AM
Anonymous User
Hello got your mail.Im much intersted in the job offered.Im in cameroon.I will highly appreciate if my request is accepted.Please i will wish to recommend a reply from you.
 Reply  Quote

insects
March 27, 2006 07:57AM
By huslus
Im 27 years guy in Tanzania interested to work with you in the collection of Mantids.Depending on the pay hope we can agree in it,so please contact me.
Hussein
 Reply  Quote

insects
April 14, 2006 10:55AM
Hey Guys

Am from namibia

I would like to work with you and look forward for that.For futher discussions get me on my email address. ( use the SEND ME AN EMAIL link )

THANXZ. . . . .
 Reply  Quote

insect collector
July 04, 2006 10:45AM
Hi,
I am David from Nigeria. I am a fresh graduate of zoology and i wil love to work with you. Please contact me via the SEND ME AN EMAIK link. thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Very much interested in the job offered.
July 05, 2006 02:28PM
Anonymous User
Dear sir im very much interested to take part in the job offered.I will appreciate if you could provide me with all the details concernig the job offered.Best regards
 Reply  Quote

Insect-collector
July 08, 2006 07:31AM
By adexik
Hi, I am Adekunle Oluyemi from Nigeria, I am an insect collector, I take it as an hobby, What kind of insect are you interested in and how mush are you prepared to offer for it.
call me anytime on 2348052917599 or mail me
regard,
Adekunle Oluyemi
 Reply  Quote

vacancy application
July 09, 2006 09:36AM
i am called wamala ronald from uganda east africa i would like to be part of your team.
i will be grateful if i am considered for the offer
 Reply  Quote

INSECT COLLECTOR
July 25, 2006 10:22AM
By ADO
HELLO,I AM WRITING FROM GABON.I CAN SUPPLY SOME NSERCT TO YOU.GABON IS A RAIN FOREST REGION WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF INSECTS.CONTACT ME AT +241-0750-6614
 Reply  Quote

Re: INSECT COLLECTOR
March 16, 2010 07:37AM
By splint
Dear Ado,

I´m a collecter and dealer of butterflies from Spain. I´m interested in buy day butterflies. Do you can supply to me ?

Best regards,
Alberto Martinez

ADO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HELLO,I AM WRITING FROM GABON.I CAN SUPPLY SOME
> NSERCT TO YOU.GABON IS A RAIN FOREST REGION WITH A
> WIDE VARIETY OF INSECTS.CONTACT ME AT
> +241-0750-6614
>
 Reply  Quote

May 24, 2010 07:07AM
By bakohj
Dear Sir,
I am the director of Insect House Cameroon.i was on my browser and i came across your ads on www.africaguide.com.i will like you to know that we at the peek of our breeding season/period so we can supply you with all you need and their eggs .Presently we can supply you mantis/eggs,beetles,and some rare species of cocoons from Cameroon. We are located at the foot of Mt Cameroon n,this makes it easier for us to access the forested mountains for our quality catch.Also, our catch are non comparable due to our long years of experience.
I will be hoping to do business with you.
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

January 24, 2015 11:01PM
Hello,
I am interested in buying coleoptera beetles.
I'm from Spain city Barcelona.
Thanks for your attention.
Best regards,
Miguel
email: villur@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

willing to work for you.
August 02, 2006 01:14PM
By Tyrone
Am vincent from kenya and am more than willing to work for you, please send me full details.
Danke Prima!
 Reply  Quote

mantids
August 09, 2006 09:23AM
i am from south africa, interested in collecting mantids. please send more information, thanks.
 Reply  Quote

RE: Insect Collectors
October 24, 2006 12:35PM
By IHRMS

Hi

I am from Namibia and I would like to have more information in order to assist you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Josephine
 Reply  Quote

insects
October 25, 2006 06:59AM
Hi,
I collect insects as an hobby,there are different variety here in Nigeria. Let me know the type you need, maybe I can supply you.
regards,

adekunle.
 Reply  Quote

ant collector
November 09, 2006 11:05AM
By payas

Am very much intersted.Please give me more details.

Am from kenya
 Reply  Quote

send me some information please.
February 06, 2007 07:04PM

Greeting,

My name is Mark...from Canada. I would ask you to look at me profile for futher information about me. Anyway, I would be interested in you telling me more about this opportunity. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, Mark
 Reply  Quote

insect collector
February 07, 2007 10:27AM
By taye233
Hi, I would like to work with you, send me details.
kunle from Nigeria
 Reply  Quote

offer
February 22, 2007 11:44AM
By Peace
i can supply you
 Reply  Quote

insect collecting is my business
April 04, 2007 03:00PM
By 777
Hi, I am poju from Nigeria, I am an insect collector, I take it as a business, What kind of insect are you interested and whats your offer.
call me anytime on 2348060103600 or mail me
Best regard,
poju
 Reply  Quote

Scorpions
April 05, 2007 05:15AM
Ineed scorpions from South Africa please send me an email or contact me in the forums thanks.
-.Raul
 Reply  Quote

Scorpions
July 11, 2007 06:11PM
I am looking for honest sellers from southern africa (namibia, south africa, botswana, etc.) and northern africa (morocco, algeria, lybia, mauritania, etc.) that can supply small amounts of fattailed scorpions (buthidae!!!), must agree to payment after arrival! If you accept this, please email me.

check more information on my myspace site:
http://www.myspace.com/buthidae_de

cheers!
 Reply  Quote

insect collector partnership
July 12, 2007 02:32PM
Anonymous User
Hi Marco,
IAm a kenyan,environmentalist from northern rift valley,i work for community development organisation,am currentlly in Amsterdam on holiday but will be back to kenya on 18th August 2007.will be glad to partner with you on the insect collection field.furnish me with more details as regards your collaboration if you are still interested.
thanks.
please use send me an email link.

Pesh.
 Reply  Quote

cameroon insects available
August 21, 2007 02:08PM
By fogoh
i have the following cameroon insects to offer.please contact me for more information by my email above.
males of blue stephanocrates preussi
males of brown Stephanocrates preussi pairs of green Stephnocrates preussi Mecynorhina torquata
females of Furnasinius aureospartsus .
males of Homoderous gladiators
Dimicalorhina mican
1 pair of white lucan
males of Mesotopus regius
stenotomis species (longhones )
Phosphorus gabonator
contacts are well come.
fogoh.
 Reply  Quote

Insect Collector
August 31, 2007 02:06PM
I am interested to to be your partner in collection of insect here in the different villages here in Tanzania.
 Reply  Quote

AM VERY WELL INTERESTED
April 23, 2008 01:50PM
HI.i came from Tanzania,am very interested for that work,i have skills etc.
i need more information.
contact. mwangierasto@hotmail.com

ERASTO
 Reply  Quote

INSECTS AVAILABLE
May 15, 2008 08:21AM
By johman
Dear Friends: We are dealers in insects-types in CAMEROON ranging from dried insects specimens from any african countries. eg: dried beetles,butterflies to live insects. We are also in possesion of the following; males of blue stephanocrates preussi
males of brown Stephanocrates preussi pairs of green Stephnocrates preussi Mecynorhina torquata
females of Furnasinius aureospartsus .
males of Homoderous gladiators
Dimicalorhina mican
Phosphorus gabonator. We are also ready at anytime to be part of your insect collecting team. Email: johcomplex@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dead Insects
June 11, 2008 01:35PM
By gechuki
Hi,
my name is carolyn we are a group of you young people we are ready to supply to you dead insects from Kenya.Just contact me with the above address for more details.
Thanks in advance.
 Reply  Quote

gechuki are you interested in work
July 09, 2008 11:31PM
By Viszla
I am wanting someone to collect some new queen ants for me.
 Reply  Quote

am interested
August 21, 2008 01:07PM
By tupam
Hello,i am a collector of mantids and i can supply you per your demand.i am a Cameroonian base in Cameroon.Send me your list of what you and you price list.Hope to hear from you asap.bye
 Reply  Quote

hi i can help
August 31, 2008 01:58PM
iam graduated from faculty of science entomology department from AINSHAMS UN. in cairo (egypt) to discuss about price and specimens talk to me online or send me e-mail
 Reply  Quote

insect colletor
March 21, 2009 09:52PM
hi there
I am from Ghana Would like to work with you as insect collector please send me futher details.
 Reply  Quote

love to work with you
May 08, 2009 08:07PM
By fempet
can you send me details on your request love to work with you on this,chezlafempet@yahoo.com is my email add
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2010 01:34PM
Hello Marco,
I am Insects collector base in Africa,and i am from Cameroon and i want to assure you that i can provide with the best Insects from West Africa Region and the hole of Africa.I have exactly the kind of mantids that you are looking for here in Africa.
Please do let me know the kind of mantids you want me to sell to you.

here is my e-mail: animals.insects.reptiles@gawab.com

Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

May 24, 2010 07:14AM
By bakohj
Dear Sir,
I am the director of Insect House Cameroon.i was on my browser and i came across your ads on www.africaguide.com.i will like you to know that we at the peek of our breeding season/period so we can supply you with all you need and their eggs .Presently we can supply you mantis/eggs,beetles,and some rare species of cocoons from Cameroon. We are located at the foot of Mt Cameroon this makes it easier for us to access the forested mountains for our quality catch.Also, our catch are non comparable due to our long years of experience.
I will be hoping to do business with you.you can contact us through email on myinsecthouse@yahoo.com
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

August 31, 2010 10:54PM
i can collect insects contact me on +256711391159 ssenutus@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

June 12, 2012 07:22PM
By acirfa
Hi.
Saw your posting about about insect collectors and I would like to partner with you, can you please send me details. I am based in Cameroon.
You can as well send me details through my email at culturecenter@rocketmail.com
 Reply  Quote

June 17, 2012 04:13PM
By acirfa
Hi there.
I am of Cameroon based nationality and residing in Cameroon along the foot of Mount Cameroon, I am interested in your insect collection business because I am already engage in similar collections elswhere. I would be glad if you send me more details about the formalities.
Best regards.
 Reply  Quote

August 23, 2012 01:00PM
By Enriqe
Hello, all!
I'm an insect collector from Europe. I looking for a honest insect collector! If you have experience it is vantage. Mainly, I want butterflies. More information, if you applied!
 Reply  Quote

August 29, 2013 12:49PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2014 10:20AM by westconex.
 Reply  Quote

September 06, 2013 10:50PM
By anicool
Hello,i am interested in your business.i'm Aniefiok from southern Nigeria.reach me on this email;Alfadurdegreat@yahoo.com. anticipating your reply.
 Reply  Quote

September 07, 2013 11:39AM
Hi i hope you are fine and doing great. My name is Dabre am in West Africa i blieve i can help in this insect colleting business please feel free to email me here: mario.dabre@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

September 23, 2013 11:05PM
Dear sir
i hope you are fine, i have seen your proposal and am interested please you can contact me here.(mario.dabre@gmail.com) or add me on Skype (mario.dabre).
Best regards
 Reply  Quote

November 29, 2014 12:25AM
Hi
I am from Tunisia and can provide insects from here, are you interested?
 Reply  Quote

June 24, 2015 11:22AM
I am from Nigeria my name is Alex and they are lots of insects in Nigeria this is my mail alexonuorah58@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

April 16, 2016 04:04PM
By Dizzy
Are u still interested in insect collectors from Africa? Then am ready to work with u. Please email me jhephrey911@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

June 11, 2016 01:37PM

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map