Africa Guide
recommended trip :

vehicle repair vacancy

Lodge manager for lodge in Zambian National Park needed
January 16, 2005 05:15PM
Anonymous User
Who wants to work within a National Park as lodge/park manager and join our team of owners and researchers?
We are looking for a conservation orientated person with mechanical aptitude (e.g.being able to do emercency repair/servicing cars, doing roads in the park) and with good communication skills to work with local staff as well as with international clients,
If you are an adventurous, flexible and accomplishing person with genuine love for environment and wildlife yet practical orientated - contact us via the SEND ME AN EMAIL link.
 Reply  Quote

Zimbabwean Professional Guide
May 16, 2005 03:29PM
Hello,

My Husband and I are very interested in this position you have posted.

My Husband is a 38 year old Zim Pro Guide, with many years experience working within the Zimbabwe National Parks and Wildlife, Game Captures (air and foot), setting up Anti-Poaching posts, research (studied a herd of Elephants for 5 years), and of course Guiding, Photographic, walking and Horseback safaris.

We are looking for a full time permement position, I myself have an NVQ in Business and my BHS AI,

This is just the tip of the iceberg, if your are interested please contact us

Kind Regards

Sean & Erica
 Reply  Quote

I live 3/4 of my life in Africa, I am an animals lover, I had 2 leopards babys and a monkey,I live in USA since 8 years but want to go back to African, I speak sevrals languages,I do not have any lugugges,Have a lot of experiences in culture, history, art, and also as manager and business also, I know how to use computer, I know how to cook, to manage lodge or hotel, or restaurant, and I am very open mind
Isa
But not a good mechanicer, I can help sometime but not a good mechanician
 Reply  Quote

lodge/park manager
July 27, 2005 06:03AM
By fred888
Hi

Maren & Fred (47/49) from Germany stay this time in Japan. We look for a new Job from beginning of next year. We realy with general profession - organize, managing, kids, guest, cooking, service, mechanik, electric, electronic, computer, animals, plants, farming, hunting, international experiance, guide for different things......
You or friends interested, we can send more information?
 Reply  Quote

'Hallo da'

I would like to know if the job is still available
I won't be able to repair/service cars, but are good with people, local and international.
Mad about animals and very adventurous!!

I have done a course in Lodge Management at Impala Training in South Africa.

Thank you for your time.

Zelda
 Reply  Quote

vehicle repair vacancy
March 29, 2006 03:54PM
please contact me concerning position advertised.
have 13 yrs in motor trade, complete all rounder
last 6 yrs on Greek island dealing with tourists & locals. Am 42 yrs old with qualifications & lots of drive
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map