Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Charity coordinator

UK Coordinator for African Charity
August 16, 2004 10:11AM
Anonymous User
African Charity UK Coordinator post(£17.5-18k). Enthusiastic & proactive person needed to promote and strengthen our work. See www.traxafrica.org for application pack or call 01422 845000.
 Reply  Quote

African Charity Coordinator
October 14, 2004 10:14PM
Anonymous User
Hi,

I am interested to work with you , I just want to know where in Africa.I live 30 years of my life in Africa, I am in USA now .I live in Nigeria last time and travel all over the African continent , by war and no luxus.
Please feel free to contact me.
I am a European citizen
Isabelle
I speak also 4 languages and understand 3-4 African languages also
 Reply  Quote

Application
October 29, 2004 09:37AM
By Rachel
Hello,

I hope this message is not too late. If not, please contact me and i will send you my resume or call you on the phone to discuss the job, where it is, what you're looking for in a person and ....
I am honestly ready to dazzle you with my CV. I have a degree in Sociology and 2 mgt diplomas, worked as a volunteer for the UN and the World Bank, worked with charity organization...
Get in touch if its still open
 Reply  Quote

African Charity UK Coordinator
October 30, 2004 01:29AM
Anonymous User
Dear Mister Keat,

I try 10 times to send you a reply and informations the emails are always coming back and say this canot be delivered service not available.I will maybe say that maybe is destiny .So if you want to contact me and give me a right adress or fax let me know because the one you say we could contact you is not working
Regards Isabelle
 Reply  Quote

Charity coordinator
October 30, 2004 08:54AM
Hi

I live in Kenya. I am interested in the above position. I hold a masters of marketing and a bachelor of science in finance and banking. Part of my course load included project management.

I have previous experience in financial and people management. Please let me know if I can send my resume for consideration.

Florence
 Reply  Quote

I am interested, please let me know more of the Post, I am a Professional Masters long distance student, with UK University, worked for United Nations Mozambique, mail: somaly100@yahoo.co.uk. Regards.
 Reply  Quote

Work
April 13, 2005 02:30PM
I currently work for The Twickenham Youth Club which is a registered charity of England. I am A football development coach their and a Youth leader. I have run many voluntary football teams for children and i can provide excellent references. I am living in London England so can open many international doors for South African Enterprise. I am currently looking for morte work within the industry in South Africa as i would like to see my family more. I ahve great experince developning private enterprise through most forms of marketing. I have a good work history and i have developed and strengthened the businesses i have worked for.I can provide you with an excellent professional co-ordinator who is fluent in english. I can speak Afrikaans
 Reply  Quote

Application
September 10, 2005 07:52AM
Anonymous User
Hi,
I am interested to work with you
, I just want to know more from you ,you can contact me any time.
 Reply  Quote

can work with you
September 13, 2005 07:07AM
hello, I am 39 years old Kenyan mail trained accountant, I would like to work in your NGO
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map