Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Marketing & sales representative
March 11, 2004 09:36AM
Anonymous User
To actively penetrete new international markets.
Must have international trading experience.
Knowledge in agriculture & flowers indestry- An advantage
 Reply  Quote
Dear Ziva,

Read your message in the works offered coloumn.

At present I am working with a US based MNC- Britt Worldwide India, as a Co-ordinator. It has equipped me with the relevant exposure of the market, & will surely help me in carrying out my duties in the organization.

Having worked with different business conglomerates helped me to acquire better business acumen & a thorough knowledge of the existing management mantras.

If the above mentioned suits you, kindly revert back, to enable me to forward you my resume for a kind consideration.

I shall be elated to furnish other details as desired at your end.

Thanking you,

Sharma Siddharth.
 Reply  Quote
March 15, 2004 05:22AM
Anonymous User
Deer Sharma,
Tnks for appling but we need a South African sitizen.
Good Luck,
 Reply  Quote
Interested in abouve position, please send e-mail so I can send CV.
 Reply  Quote
August 24, 2005 02:23PM
Dear Ziva, my name is Andrea Frigo, 33 year's old, marriend with american citizen and with a new born child. I am italian and work already as Sales Area Manager for African Countries for a medium Company in the North East of Italy, producer of Plants. I wish to move to Africa and as I am skilled with the international sales and have some experience also in the agro-business I think that this could be a good opportunity. I am waiting to hear from you in order to send you my c.v. if you are interested. Please also let me know from which Country you are writing, thanks.

Andrea Frigo
+39 348 9691491
 Reply  Quote
Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.
site map