Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for American Car Buyers in Africa - Retail used car dealers in Africa

My name is Reza Yaghoubi .

I am a car wholesaler out here in California. I am interested in exporting used american cars to Africa. I have been in the car buying business close to 20 years. Looking to expand into a different market , exporting.
I go to private dealer auctions here in California. New car dealers bring their aged inventory and trade in's here. I have access to all makes and models , clean title , no - accidents , cars and trucks.
If you are interested in getting involved , please email me. There is money to be made here , let's take advantage of it.

My email address is :

loadandgoirvine@gmail.com

Thanks ,
Reza
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I am overwhelming interested in your offer. It will be a successful trade partnering with me for such exportation here in my country Cameroon. my contact is ngohjimmy @yahoo.com and +237674887365.
 Reply  Quote

Hi how are you guys
I'm a trader in the uk and I have access to over 5000 trucks and cars if anyone is interested in buying direct from me than please feel free to contact me on 07765599185 on wassup or my email on zak_khan12@icloud.com. Also I have sold many trucks/cars all over Africa and currently working with someone in Malawi and Zimbabwe who are buying off me on a requlary and the prices are extremely competitive I look forward hearing from you many thanks
 Reply  Quote

I am interested
I am in Kenya
Let me know the terms of business
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map