Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Moving to Ghana seeking employment

Moving to Ghana seeking employment
February 23, 2014 11:12PM
My name is Martha McGee, an African American presently residing in the United States. I am seeking employment in Ghana and will appreciate any advice/ help/ assistance you have to offer. I have a Doctorate of Education in Counseling Psychology. The practice of Counseling Psychology encompasses a broad range of culturally-sensitive practices that help people improve their well-being, alleviate distress and maladjustment, resolve crises, and increase their ability to function better in their lives. With its attention to both to normal developmental issues and problems associated with physical, emotional, and mental disorders, the specialization holds a unique perspective in the broader practice-based areas of psychology.

I have experience working in such settings as mental health clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and local hospitals where patients are care for on a short term basis, I am also a former certified drug and alcohol counselor

My second career: Certified Special Education teachers teaching children with special needs.

I am currently interested in teaching psychology on a college level within the country of Ghana.
My second option is working with the mental ill.
Third teaching children with special needs.

I am looking for to living and working in Ghana in the very near future and again your assistance and guidance is appreciated.

Resume upon request.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map