Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Orthoptist job

Orthoptist job
April 03, 2011 02:41PM
Hello,

I'm looking for an orthoptist job in Africa. I have 5 years of working experience in The Netherlands.
Currently I work in a hospital in The Netherlands, but as I described before I'd like to work in a new, challenging environment.

I am 26 years old and I would like to develop myself as an orthoptist. I am good to work indepentdently, but also like to work in a team. Besides I have good communication skills and am very motivated to work in Africa.

I can speak English fluently and basis French and German.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Mandy
 Reply  Quote

July 18, 2011 08:38PM
Hi Mandy,

I am a newly qualified orthoptist in the UK. I can see you're obviously interested in working in Africa. I was wondering, would you ever be interested in perhaps doing a 'job swap' and working in the UK? I ask because I would be very keen to work in The Netherlands - particularly Amsterdam.

Let me know.

Evelyn.
 Reply  Quote

March 12, 2012 02:08PM
By withwap
Hi Evelyn

I was searching for Orthoptist online and I came across this forum and you last comment.

We are currently searching for an Orthoptist within our organization to take up an advisory role. I would like to find out if you would be interested in this position. We are based in London England.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Samuel
 Reply  Quote

May 25, 2012 10:56PM
Hi Samuel

I am an Italian orthoptist, I graduated last year in Florence.

I was searching for an orthoptist job in the world and I have found this forum. I am very interested in working in London, if the job position is still opened I would like to apply it.

I still have a few experience, but I am very motivated in growing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Miriam
 Reply  Quote

October 18, 2011 08:41AM
By kafra
Hi Mandy
Am frank from Uganda i read your post and
i liked it .
You can arrange an come to uganda.
Many orthoptist jobs are here and its
easy here to open up an orthoptics clinic because
People here like people who studied from aboard
You can mail me on easykfrank@yahoo.com
or call me on +256774196667
 Reply  Quote

October 24, 2012 09:46AM
Hello

I'm an orthoptist with 26 years old, with four years of professional experience.

I am currently working in a hospital in Portugal where I graduated five years ago, but as you might know, my country is currently under a severe financial crisis and there are no perspectives for a better future for young graduates like me.

I would love an opportunity to work in another country, and develop my professional experience in a different culture.

I speak English, Portuguese and Spanish fluently and i'm also learning French.

I would love to work in Mozambique, New Zealand or Australia, because I like sunny countries, but i also wouldn't mind to work in England, Netherlands, Spain or France.

I'm used to work in a team, but i also have experience working independently.
I have experience with OCT (Heidelberg and Zeiss), Visual Fields (Humphrey, Octopus and Goldmann), Angiography/Retinography, Biometry and any other diagnostic exam.
I am also experienced in Refraction, lens prescription and lens cutting because i worked two years as an optician.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Rui Diniz

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2012 09:51AM by Rui_Diniz.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map