Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Work in Africa ASAP

Work in Africa ASAP
January 12, 2011 05:11PM
Hi, I am a Belgian national, 21 years old and I have recently graduated from university in the UK and am looking to move to Africa as it has always been a dream of mine.

I studied International Politics and International Relations (all of my final year work was focused on Africa and its development) and looking to start my career with an NGO, Charity, or company (especially in Corporate Social Responsibility). I am a highly motivated individual who will give 100% to anything he does.

I am computer literate and also speak a number of languages to a very high standard. Dutch, English and German I speak/write fluently and French, Slovak and Spanish I speak/write at an intermediate level.

I have experience as a sales assistant (summer sales job in Vienna, Austria) as well as a Team Leader for the University Mentoring service.

If you I am the type of person you are looking for please do not hesitate to email and I look forward to hearing from you!!
 Reply  Quote

January 20, 2011 04:12PM
By FASDOTZ
Hi ruberg1989,

We are NGO based in Dar es Salaam Tanzania, we would like to invite you to come and work with us as this January 2011 we have started FASDO Information technology center within our organization for the children and youth. Please check us at www.fasdotz.org for more information. Feel free to contact us.

Coordinator
 Reply  Quote

February 13, 2015 03:18PM
By DCF1989
Ruben,

If this reaches you, please email me and let me know if you are ok.

We all miss you very much and are worried about you.

Love Daish x
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map