Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for a job in Nairobi , Kenya

Looking for a job in Nairobi , Kenya
January 05, 2007 12:40PM
I am Looking for a permanent job in a local or international NGO or Private sector Firm . I have More than 6 years work experience in 2 multinational firms .

Some further qualifications I can offer include the following:

Ø Experience in managing projects, tracking budgets and fundraising,public relations & customer service
Ø Ability to handle various multiple communication projects with shifting priorities
Ø Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining high quality of work
Ø A successful track record in supporting the efforts of executive –level staff and sharing knowledge management learning with Senior Partners and Associates.
Ø A strong background in all aspects of office management, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel and overseeing budget and accounting functions
Ø Demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain comprehensive financial administrative processes that improves the efficiency of day to day operations

Currently, am seeking an association with an organization that can benefit from my expertise with excellent Listening, writing and interpretative organizational skills, Leadership and communication skills, an outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work equally well in both team oriented and self –directed environments.

Please use the Send me an email Link under my post to get in tourch with me .

Regards,
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map