Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Secondary / Highschool teachers wage?

Hello,

My wife and I will be moving to Mauritius in September, I was wondering what the wage of a Secondary / High school teacher would be? She has her teaching qualifications from Oxford in the UK. With 2 years of teaching experience.

Would you get paid more being a teacher in a school or would you make more from private tuition?

Thanks for your help

Jon
 Reply  Quote

High School Teachers with BSC or equivalent earns approx Rs20,000 per month
 Reply  Quote

Re: Secondary / Highschool teachers wage?
November 22, 2009 08:51PM
By vishwas
To,
Dear Friends

I am from India, my Wife is Primary and secondery Teacher here, having 10 Experience in India and
some time in abroad,

We have one Kid 10, and i am self employed, doing my business, just wondering to
shift to Mauritius to settle , i just want to know, how she will get the job and what
is the web portel that she can find the job?

Can some one help us to provide the information on this? will be greatfull and helpful
for us

thanx and regards
vishwas
 Reply  Quote

@jonand usually with your wife experience she should be getting a good pay but in the beginning i think she'll be starting with Rs18000-19000 approx. Now coming to private tuition she can give after school hours and earn lots of money winking smiley

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

Hey viaswas it all depends if there is vacancy for the position she'll be applying for! Tell me wife which subject(s) your wife teach?

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map