Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR SUPPORT to OPEN GP CLINIC

LOOKING FOR SUPPORT to OPEN GP CLINIC
March 17, 2009 05:15AM
Anonymous User
I'm Dr.Ameer from INDIA, looking for support to open General Practioner Clinic in Mauritius.

For to open clinic, I need a local Mauritian support and his/her invitation, also try to get license from Medical Council of mauritius...

I'm also interested to run clinic in profit sharing basis...

plz reply

mars_voyage@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,

My name is Jean Gino Rabaye I'm a consulting Manager in Mauritius i will be glad to help you so if you can contact me directly, My mail address is info@mauritiusbusiness4sales.com.
 Reply  Quote

Dr Ameer

I'd be glad to assist and participate in the project. I'm very familiar with the Mauritius Medical Council and their procedures. Grateful if you could tell us more on what you're proposing.

You can reach me by email on nmosafeer@emtel.blackberry.com

Regards
Nadeem
 Reply  Quote

I'm Dr.Ameer from INDIA, looking for support to open General Practioner Clinic in Mauritius also to get Mauritius Medical Council licesne Registration

For to open clinic, I need a local Mauritian support and his/her invitation, also try to get license from Medical Council of mauritius...

I'm also interested to run clinic in profit sharing basis...

plz reply

mars_voyage@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi mars voyage how are things now? Were you able to open up a clinic here? If you're stuck in anyways let me know if i can help you out here smiling smiley

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map