Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: need information

need information
January 02, 2009 02:04PM
hi evry body
i got an offer to live and work Mauritius i have a wife and child 3 years age and i want to know how much it will cost me monthly to live there every thing about this matter but in usd$ please
regards
hisham
 Reply  Quote

1 US DOLLAR = 31 MU RUPPEES
January 08, 2009 07:39PM
By deep777
Well with only one wife n 3 childrens life can go easy way due us is greater than 30!
If you brief me where and how you live,i mean yr daily expenses , i can give u a beter detail.
My yahoo messenger i.d is deepdeepdepth
 Reply  Quote

Re: 1 US DOLLAR = 31 MU RUPPEES
September 30, 2011 06:40AM
By rani
Hi deep,
I am planing to relocate to mauritius, currently I am working in india one of the software company, i have 4 years of experience as customer care executive, could you please give some idea how can i relocate to mauritius and get a job thr.Please do the needful. deepdeepdepth@yahoo.com is it yours id?

Thanks,
Rani
 Reply  Quote

August 20, 2010 03:22AM
By katzz
Hello, are you currently staying in Mauritius? How are things Hisham?

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

December 09, 2010 07:53AM
By Mariska
Halo. What minimum qualifications do you need to become a mauritian citizen? We are a South African family that would like to immigrate to Mauritius. We are tired of all the crime in South Africa, and would like to raise our 2 boys, aged 6years and 2years in Mauritius.

Thank you Mariska
 Reply  Quote

December 10, 2010 08:53AM
By Mariska
What minimum qualifications do I need to work and live in Mauritius.? I have worked in 5 star hotels in England before as a waitress and a receptionist. I am a South African and have two boys age 2 and 6
 Reply  Quote

December 29, 2010 04:54AM
We are tired of all the crime in South Africa, and would like to raise our 2 boys, aged 6years and 2years in Mauritius.
-----------
Peter Fernandes
 Reply  Quote

September 06, 2011 03:59PM
hello....i just got some information regarding ISITECH BUSINESS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS. I am planning to pursue MBA here.

plsss help me, is this business school good? Any scope for job after pursuing this?
 Reply  Quote

September 10, 2011 01:40PM
hi hisham, can yoiu specify which terms, because living in here, for a 3 person budget, you can rate along $1,000-$2,000 monthly. $2,000 u can rent a car, have a bungalow, and groceries...

i'm in consulting, do drop me some words if you guys interested: peter, katz, mariska,
consultants at myt dot mu
I.
 Reply  Quote

October 25, 2011 07:46AM
Hi All,

I am an Indian and has been offered a package of MUR 45,000 + Accomodation. Considering my present INR package, I am at cash loss.

But,if I park that fact aside and look forward for an international exposure, Is it a right way to look at??

Secondly, is MUR 45,000 sufficient to lead a decent life in Mauritius with little savings to be made.

Thanks and regards, Saurav
 Reply  Quote

November 06, 2011 08:12AM
Hi,

I feel that the salary is good for you if you are a single or have a small family in Mauritius. The salary that you will get is taxed 15%. Living is Mauritius is a good short term living experience for expats. You can always write to me on terence@divinehm.com. I can give you my skype ID and you can ask me any information you want.

It is always a pleasure to help ohter move to Mauritius as a lot of people helped me before I moved to Mauritius.

Regards
Terence

sauravsood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi All,
>
> I am an Indian and has been offered a package of
> MUR 45,000 + Accomodation. Considering my present
> INR package, I am at cash loss.
>
> But,if I park that fact aside and look forward for
> an international exposure, Is it a right way to
> look at??
>
> Secondly, is MUR 45,000 sufficient to lead a
> decent life in Mauritius with little savings to be
> made.
>
> Thanks and regards, Saurav
 Reply  Quote

November 22, 2011 08:18PM
By perry
Hi,

I am looking to visit Mauritius in Dec Jan timeframe.
I am wondering what is the cost of economical hotel and cost of rental car etc will be ?

Thanks
Perry
 Reply  Quote

January 19, 2012 03:44AM
Dear sir,
i have got a job offer in mauritius and i need to know how to check a work permit no is genuine or not.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map