Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Which hotel ?

Which hotel ?
May 29, 2003 02:08PM
By ian
We're thinking of going to Mauritius for our honeymoon. In the brochures, all the hotels look fantastic but I can't decide which one will suit best.
Can anyone recommend a hotel for a honeymoon? The ones I've looked at include Le Touessrok, Saint Geran, Royal Palm, Prince Maurice, Residence, Oberoi.
All suggestions, advice are welcome.
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Which hotel
May 30, 2003 05:35PM
By anne
Hi Ian

before you take your choice, you must know about the weather in mauritius.
The best weather you will find on the north west coast.
less rain and wind than the eastcoast.

So the Royal palm is a good choice.
Also very nice, with a long 4km beach is the Trou aux Biches Hotel.
But the Royal palm has 1 star more.

For some informations about shopping, change money,excursions,restaurants,you can take a look on my website
www.mauritiustipps.de.vu

greetings anne
 Reply  Quote

Honeymoon
May 31, 2003 12:14PM
Anonymous User
Hi Ian - just a suggestion, but have you thought of going elsewhere...like the Maldives? We have been to Mauritius and most of the islands around Africa and the Maldives just outshone all the rest. We found Mauritius very built up in general - we stayed at the Blue Lagoon water bungalows which were simply astonishing...steps going right into the reef from your room. If you are into snorkling or scuba this was just an amazing place for seeing the most wonderful underwater life. It is on the island of Kuramathi - I have a jpeg of it if you would like to email me directly.
twinz@iafrica.com
Bye!
 Reply  Quote

Honeymoon
June 02, 2003 01:48PM
By Grant
Hi,

I am taking my future wife on honeymoon to the Dinarobin from late june to beginning on July...

I've been told this is one of the bests hotels with the best weather...

Have I made the right decision?

Regards
Grant
 Reply  Quote

Mauritian touch
June 10, 2003 12:47PM
Anonymous User
Good morning grant .
dinarobin is a good hotel . I am a born mauritian and actually live there. till now there has not be any problem with dinarobin . this is under the beach comber group and security and everything is marvellous.
Any more queries please do free to mail me

regards,
K7
 Reply  Quote

to ian
June 10, 2003 12:51PM
Anonymous User
Hello ian,
Mauritius is a good idea, the suggestion of maldives also . but look at your budget. from which country are you ? in comparison to the euro

1 euro = 30 rupees. so its not that expensive... but for tourists well you know they charge more. i will tell you to think about it more

Best of luck

K7

p.s: any more information ; i'm here
 Reply  Quote

Dinarobin & Paradis
June 19, 2003 08:33AM
Hi Grant

We had trouble deciding between the Dinarobin and the Paradis but in the end we went for the Paradis for no particular reason - although they are next to each other so you can use/share all the facilities. We are flying out on 30th June for our honeymoon and have heard the hotels are fantastic - I think you have made a great choice.
When are you flying out?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map