Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Application for Occupation PErmit

Occupational Visa
January 21, 2008 04:07AM
By Manab
Thank you Nadeem for your reply. I got a job in Mauritius and Salary is more than 30,000 / month. I will receive a contract too for 3 years. I want to know wheather I have to reach Mauritius first as a visitor and than only I can apply for the Occupational visa/ Work permit? Or can I apply the same in Mauritian Consulate in Delhi or Mumbai(India). In the Visa form, it is mentioned that some medical test have to be done in Mauturian Hospital only and a medical certificate by a Mauritian Doctor only. I also want to know what are the documents I have to produce to apply for Visa. Hope I will get a reply from you. Thank you again.
 Reply  Quote

mauritius
January 21, 2008 02:07PM
By cmiheg
Kindly let me know how you got your job in mauritius.
 Reply  Quote

Occupation permit
February 08, 2008 09:35AM
Anonymous User
Hi Manab

WEll, you can come on a business visa or a tourist visa which will be transformed to business once you are registered at the Board of Investment. Now for medicals, you have to repeat X-Ray and HIV, right? You can do this at any clinic and then submit all reports to the Board of Investment.

Other documents you would need: passport photos, birth certificate (original or certified copy), diplomas/certificate( original or certified copy), contract of employment from your employer, medicals (off course)... and the fees to be paid by the employer to the Government of Mauritius.

If you are coming with dependents (family, children), bear in mind that they will request a bank guarantee of Rs20,000 for each of them. Probably your employer will ask you to cater for this.
 Reply  Quote

Application for Occupation PErmit
February 08, 2008 09:37AM
Anonymous User
Sorry I forgot to tell you that you can't apply for Occupation Permit other places than the Board of Investment. To get the permit you will have to present your original passport. So landing here on either tourist or business visa is the right thing to do. Then be sure you have all papers with you, If you want I'll accompany you to the board of investment freely.

Your employer should furnish, Certificate of Incorporation and business registration card, along with signed application documents and an 'undertaking' that they will take your responsibility during your stay in the country.

Good luck!
 Reply  Quote

Thanks to Nadeem
February 15, 2008 03:59AM
By Manab
Thank you Nadeem for your valuable informations. You are really doing a great job for people like us. I, definitely, like to meet you when I will be at Mauritius. I am coming to Mauritius on 20 th March. I will soon contact you. Thank you again.
 Reply  Quote

Depandants visa
February 15, 2008 04:18AM
By Manab
Dear Nadeem, can you please give me some more informations about getting depandants visa for my family. I am coming to Mauritius alone and than I want to bring my family within 6 month. To apply visa for my depandants, shall I have to carry all original documents on my first visit ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
 Reply  Quote

Dependents visas
February 22, 2008 07:07AM
Anonymous User
Hi Manab,

No you don't need to bring original docs on your arrival but your dependents will have to. The reason is simple, they won't give the dependents residence permits until the persons are here with their original passports.

They should all make their medical certificates (I prefer they do in Mauritius to avoid repeating XRay and HIV tests). The bank guarantee is for Rs20,000 for each of them, and there is no fees to pay to the government.

Is the info ok for you?

If not, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Nadeem
 Reply  Quote

Dependents visa
February 22, 2008 10:47AM
By Manab
Thanks Nadeem,

The informations are sufficient. Your informations made me relaxed.

Thanks a lot again.

Regards

Manab
 Reply  Quote

ABout Mauritius Jobs
February 23, 2008 10:24AM
Hi Nadeem & All
let me tell you that you guys are doing a very good support for needy persons like me, thanks dear keep it up.
Dear am working in Bahrain as Techno Functional consultant for Sage Accpac ERP; do you have any idea how I can get similar job in Mauritius. Any Sage Accpac Business partners there.
I will appreciate if any one can help me out.
Thanks to all.
Shahid
 Reply  Quote

Re:ABout Mauritius Jobs
February 24, 2008 08:49PM
Hi,
The sole representative of Sage Accpac in Mauritius is Harel Mallac Technologies Ltd. DCDM Business Solutions works at implementing ACCPAC ERP and MIS in Mauritian Companies.I think that the easiest way for you to get a job related to Sage Accpac is to apply for a job at Harel Mallac Technologies Ltd or DCDM. After sending your application, I also recommend that you post your CV on DCDM Recruitment Services (http://dcdm-rs.com/).
Alternatively you may try to get a contract with The Sage Group to represent its product in Mauritius - this is the most expensive solution winking smiley.

Regards
RoYaLNcK
 Reply  Quote

To Nadeem
April 13, 2008 02:18PM
By Manab
Hi Nadeem,

Can you still remember me? I am now at Floreal. I will alwayas remember your help. I got my Occupational Permit. Thanks again. If I can have your phone number, I can talk to you.

Thanks again,

Manab
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map